The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Blow the rubber hot water bottle. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Slim Price
View Profile
Inner circle
1935 - 2006
1326 Posts

Profile of Slim Price
The powder on balloons is zinc stearate, used in many medications, as well as being the base of clown make-up especially white.. Additionally, it is card fanning powder... It won't hurt you... In my day, when balloon animals used to look like animals, the reason for "mouth-blowing" was/is to give control over the several different diameters used in most of the figures.
Slim
sanscan@tds.net

"I will never bitter be, as long as I can laugh at me!"

"The people who were dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music"
MattWayne
View Profile
Special user
Manhattan, NY | Studio City, CA
624 Posts

Profile of MattWayne
My only comment or question rather is not how it's accomplished, but how in the heck do you avoid your ears from popping!!?? Heck- that would make my head seemingly explode...

Matt Tomasko
Matt Wayne
The Celebrity Magician™
www.CelebrityMagician.com / youtube.com/celebritymagician / twitter.com/RealMattWayne /
Facebook.com/CelebrityMagician

Creator of, 'Got a Light?' and others.
Spokesperson behind, TouchTricks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Blow the rubber hot water bottle. (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL