The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » New Daniel Garcia DVDs (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10~11 [Next]
jasonmurphy
View Profile
New user
27 Posts

Profile of jasonmurphy
I would also like to pre-order - do anyone know if the set can be sent to the U.K.? and if so the charge for postage?

thanks

Jason
Larry Beckwith
View Profile
New user
Boise, Idaho
20 Posts

Profile of Larry Beckwith
I love "Torn", Can't wait to see whats on "The Daniel Garcia Project". I believe the same producer and director of the "Paul Harris" DVD's are making it. I hope to see more projects from AOImagic in the future.

I believe you can get more info from AOImagic site.

http://www.AOImagic.com

Larry B.
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
4305 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
Just pre-ordered the set from Mr. Garcia's site. I am sure that the routines will be terrific. I also orderd his Shade DVD.

Michael
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
milamber
View Profile
Regular user
California
130 Posts

Profile of milamber
I also have pre-ordered the new series.

I think Sh4de is a great routine. You won't be disappointed.
Michele
View Profile
Veteran user
Taiwan
301 Posts

Profile of Michele
Anyone got the dvds yet ? Thanks
LR2
View Profile
Regular user
Humble, Texas
116 Posts

Profile of LR2
Does anyone know the difference between SH4DE (from SH4DE) and Only Four (from dg project cd2)?

Also: Is it too late to pre-order. Daniel's website has the set posted at $85. Is this the pre-order price or did I miss it?
exohordon
View Profile
Regular user
162 Posts

Profile of exohordon
That is the pre-order price at $85.
LR2
View Profile
Regular user
Humble, Texas
116 Posts

Profile of LR2
Thanks for the info exohordon. But does anyone know the difference between SH4DE and Only Four?
timofy
View Profile
Regular user
123 Posts

Profile of timofy
I Heard someone that only four is another phase can be added to the existing shade routine.
phase27
View Profile
Loyal user
Tx
228 Posts

Profile of phase27
Hey does anyone know if hocus-pocus got the dvds in yet? Im hoping that they will start shipping anytime now.
"Life is only as good as the memories we make..." -K.Roe
Steven Leung
View Profile
Inner circle
found the Magic Rainbow after
1614 Posts

Profile of Steven Leung
Anyone knows the set will distributed by Murphy's Magic Supplies??? My local magic shop can get order only from them... So... anyone have any ideas about it? Maybe Daniel himself can stop by and tell us more???
Most memorable moment - with Maestro Juan Tamariz & Consuelo Lorgia in FISM Busan 2018.

"Being fooled by a trick doesn't always mean they are having a good time" - Homer Liwag

https://hhpresents.com/
https://www.glitchstudiohk.com/
2003 user
View Profile
Regular user
157 Posts

Profile of 2003 user
You can order them online. I heard that many Hong Kong magic shops selling illegal copy DVDs.
Paul Gross
View Profile
Special user
574 Posts

Profile of Paul Gross
Hello..

Our Daniel Garcia DVD's will be in stock this Thursday the 4th. All orders will be shipped the moment they arrive.

Best Regards
Paul Gross
Owner
Hocus Pocus
Best Regards,

Paul Gross

Owner

http://www.hocus-pocus.com
dg magic
View Profile
Veteran user
Houston , TX.
350 Posts

Profile of dg magic
Hey everyone...the DVD's will be in my hands on the 3rd....Murphy's Magic is distributing and will be shipping out all orders to retailers world-wide...thank you everyone who has pre-ordered....thanks for the order and thanks for the support...i will be on the east coast for the remainder of the month finishing up the lecture tour..so I will talk to you guys soon.

thanks again

Daniel Garcia
-Truth is made up of two things... FACT... and the ability to believe it-
Daren
View Profile
Inner circle
2051 Posts

Profile of Daren
So does Murphys have them now?
jasonmurphy
View Profile
New user
27 Posts

Profile of jasonmurphy
So are all the preorders being sent on the 3rd also?
Lance DeLong
View Profile
New user
Lubbock Texas
26 Posts

Profile of Lance DeLong
Everyone has allready read on this thread how good Daniel is, but I thought I would add my 2 cents as well. Thesse DVD's are a must buy. I saw Daniel Lecture here last week and he blew everyone away ( as always ). He gave us a taste of whats on the DVD's as well as his lecture material. Everything he showed was phenominal. I can't say enough about DG, he is a hell of a magician as well as a great person. Lance DeLong
Steven Leung
View Profile
Inner circle
found the Magic Rainbow after
1614 Posts

Profile of Steven Leung
Quote:
On 2005-08-01 14:50, 2003 user wrote:
You can order them online. I heard that many Hong Kong magic shops selling illegal copy DVDs.

You are partially right, however, the one I know never sell such thing since they are open by professional magicians.
Most memorable moment - with Maestro Juan Tamariz & Consuelo Lorgia in FISM Busan 2018.

"Being fooled by a trick doesn't always mean they are having a good time" - Homer Liwag

https://hhpresents.com/
https://www.glitchstudiohk.com/
magicmanst
View Profile
New user
New York, NY
19 Posts

Profile of magicmanst
Just ordered them online from Hank Lee. Will write a review within the next few days when they arrive. I can't wait!
VcosNJ
View Profile
Inner circle
1179 Posts

Profile of VcosNJ
Anyone know if these shipped out already? Sorry, I'm impatient. :-P
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » New Daniel Garcia DVDs (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10~11 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL