The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » New Daniel Garcia DVDs (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9~10~11
Charlie Justice
View Profile
Inner circle
Mount Dora, Florida
1142 Posts

Profile of Charlie Justice
Asper, your 'late' edit is equally ignorant of the facts.

As I read the back of the DVD's there is 1 bonus effect on each Volume. I'm guessing on this as it is structured because it is never specifically mentioned;
Vol 1: Rubbermade, Vol 2: White or Wheat, Vol 3: Joe Blow

I wouldn't be surprised if there were an eggs and hope to find that DG will reveal any, if any, in the near future.

As to all the frustrated ones awaiting orders, that sucks, but next time order DIRECTLY from the creator. I ordered my set from DG's website and it was sent postehaste, complete and autographed. Thanks DG!

As to the '90%' positive reviews...I've not read any but it sounds about right. And BTW, the soundtrack is fantastic, music by DG as well! Great Job Dan!
barnos
View Profile
New user
Oxford, England
59 Posts

Profile of barnos
You can find DG's intro to No Smoking is on vol 3. Title 9 chapter 6.

Charlie - You might be right. These effects were performed during or after the credits, so I guess these could be classed as bonuses. But I really hope there are some Easter Eggs... especially after the amount of time I've been looking for them!
asper
View Profile
Veteran user
364 Posts

Profile of asper
Quote:
On 2005-09-08 20:53, MagicChris wrote:
Daniel is sharing a lot with us all and so some patience and support for him will go along way!!!

He's not sharing, he's selling. There's nothing wrong with it, but let's call a spade a spade.
OiNutter
View Profile
New user
Newcastle, UK
83 Posts

Profile of OiNutter
Barnos, sorry but I have no idea what you mean by that! Is it in the performance section? Dunno if my DVD player just calls the sections different things and that's why I'm getting confused.
www.oinutter.co.uk

I could read your mind but I'm afraid of what I'd find
Xtasy0
View Profile
Veteran user
307 Posts

Profile of Xtasy0
Quote:
On 2005-09-09 12:17, barnos wrote:
You can find DG's intro to No Smoking is on vol 3. Title 9 chapter 6.

Charlie - You might be right. These effects were performed during or after the credits, so I guess these could be classed as bonuses. But I really hope there are some Easter Eggs... especially after the amount of time I've been looking for them!

I went through all the .vob's manually and the intro for no smoking is there but absolutely no explanation anywhere on the dvd, thankfully I have the notes which have No Smoking in them.
OiNutter
View Profile
New user
Newcastle, UK
83 Posts

Profile of OiNutter
Finally found the music tracks. If you put Vol1 in your computer and open the disc in windows explorer they are right there ready for copying to your hd!
www.oinutter.co.uk

paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7294 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Anything new on the bonus No Smoking I put them all in and I beleave Disc one has his songs. But all others have Ausio file and video file .and I beleave Vol 2 has the Scatter print outs. Oh as far as my favo routine or effect. it would have to be Personal safe. It is killer!!!!!!!!
barnos
View Profile
New user
Oxford, England
59 Posts

Profile of barnos
Hi Mr Nutter. I watch my DVD's on my PC so it's pretty easy for me to select the chapters I want. I guess the ability to select titles and chapters depends on the type of DVD player you own.

I use power DVD and it's just a case of right clicking while it's playing and selecting goto.

On Windows media player it's even easier... the list of titles appears on the right... I hope this helps!

P.S. Does anybody use White or Wheat? While the point production looks amazing, DG doesn't explain anything about the angles or the distances. I've recoreded myself doing this and the word obvious crops up..... If I could do this convincingly, it would absolutely floor people.
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7006 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
I haven't grown the b*lls to do this for people yet. I've had Blueprints for a while and have practiced it in front of a camera. I don't think it's obvious if you're not looking for it. But I rarely work on tables so I haven't done it for anyone yet.
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
OiNutter
View Profile
New user
Newcastle, UK
83 Posts

Profile of OiNutter
Cheers barnos. Strangely my POwer DVD won't let me right click or anything but windows media player was fine! Was dissapointed that it was just an intro to no smoking as I would love to have seen it performed having got the Next notes!
www.oinutter.co.uk

asper
View Profile
Veteran user
364 Posts

Profile of asper
Has Volume 2 been shipped yet?
evolve629
View Profile
Inner circle
A stack of
3838 Posts

Profile of evolve629
Just got words from my magic dealer that the vol.2 went out on Monday!
One hundred percent of the shots you don't take don't go in - Wayne Gretzky
My favorite part is putting the gaffs in the spectators hands...it gives you that warm fuzzy feeling inside! - Bob Kohler
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7294 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Any word on the Easter eggs if any?
mattisdx
View Profile
Inner circle
1614 Posts

Profile of mattisdx
Quote:
On 2005-09-20 15:51, evolve629 wrote:
Just got words from my magic dealer that the vol.2 went out on Monday!

who'se your dealer?????????????????
phase27
View Profile
Loyal user
Tx
228 Posts

Profile of phase27
Hey guys if you check over at Ellusionist.com they just got in Volume 2. Im sure all of the other dealers will get theres by the end of the week.
"Life is only as good as the memories we make..." -K.Roe
kid iowa
View Profile
Loyal user
Oklahoma
300 Posts

Profile of kid iowa
What files signify the soundtrack on Volume 1? All that I can find are the video files. Thanks, Jim
Any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile...can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction, "I served in the United States Navy." J.F.K.
Jeremy L.
View Profile
Special user
800 Posts

Profile of Jeremy L.
I ordered vol. 1! What else do I need to perform the effects on this DVD (other than a deck of cards, coins ect.)?
Jeremy L.
Do you buy ethically?
Magic Fakes
mattisdx
View Profile
Inner circle
1614 Posts

Profile of mattisdx
Anyone recieve their copy of Volume 2 from Hocus Pocus??? I'm still waiting on mine
cardpunk1206
View Profile
New user
oregon
51 Posts

Profile of cardpunk1206
This dvd set is the best. Danny is my hero! The magic is so visual and the effects kill laymen like no other. Vol 2. is the best. I love the "Sh4de" like routine on there.
We Need To Be Astonished. -Paul Harris
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » New Daniel Garcia DVDs (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9~10~11
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.21 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL