We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Morgan's liquid metal easter egg (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jugglingeagle
View Profile
New user
Minneapolis, MN
25 Posts

Profile of jugglingeagle
At the end of the credits, it says search for the easter egg, only problem is, I can't find it. Has anybody else found the easter egg? Post it onne this thread of PM me if you like. If anybody was wondering, Liquid metal is a GREAT DVD. It comes with a key bending routine as well. I can't recomend it enough, if only someone could help me find the easter egg.
Jugglingeagle
If you tell people you juggle, they'll laugh at you, if you tell them there is a juggling magazine. that laugh more, if you tell them that juggling is an art, they'll laugh you out of the room. If you punch them in the face, they'll stop laughing! Jason G
Masonogy1
View Profile
Loyal user
215 Posts

Profile of Masonogy1
I think after you view the credits you wait till the menu loads and scroll left once then press enter!! Good Luck
jugglingeagle
View Profile
New user
Minneapolis, MN
25 Posts

Profile of jugglingeagle
Thanks! you don't have to go the credits I think, and you have to press left 2 times, But it said easter eggs, are there any more?
Jugglingeagle
If you tell people you juggle, they'll laugh at you, if you tell them there is a juggling magazine. that laugh more, if you tell them that juggling is an art, they'll laugh you out of the room. If you punch them in the face, they'll stop laughing! Jason G
magicnewb
View Profile
New user
USA
77 Posts

Profile of magicnewb
Lol I have the DVD but what does the easter egg do?
jugglingeagle
View Profile
New user
Minneapolis, MN
25 Posts

Profile of jugglingeagle
Oh, it is a few clips of Morgan and his wife in one of their shows. kind of cool. It's all big stage magic stuff.
daaaave
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of daaaave
Are there any more easter eggs apart from this one on the dvd?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Morgan's liquid metal easter egg (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL