The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Quick Question regarding The Stackomatic Dice/Chop Cup (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DJG
View Profile
Inner circle
1296 Posts

Profile of DJG
I bought this and love it, but have a quick question:

I can't get the dice to stack. I have with other cups, and just want to know if anyone else uses this and has been able to stack dice.

For the record, I am NOT knocking the cup, I just want to know if I am doing something wrong. Thanks!
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4824 Posts

Profile of Dave V
The Stackomatic is Frank Starsini's, right?

I had a little trouble with another of his leather cups. I solved it by cutting out a disk of stiff paper and pressing it into the bottom (top?) of the cup. For me, the friction of the leather lining was causing the top die to not tumble properly.

It may not be a permanent fix, but it's a good test to see if that's the problem.
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
DJG
View Profile
Inner circle
1296 Posts

Profile of DJG
That is a GREAT idea! I will try just that! Thanks! David
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4824 Posts

Profile of Dave V
It's been a coupla days. How did your test go? Any better?
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Quick Question regarding The Stackomatic Dice/Chop Cup (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL