The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Tony Clark's Bottle Thru Body (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Steven Steele
View Profile
Chief of Staff
Hesperia, California USA
1904 Posts

Profile of Steven Steele
Anybody familiar with this routine? Is it any good? What are its limitations?

Thanks
Smile
Hengky Ciptanegara
View Profile
Veteran user
Indonesia
389 Posts

Profile of Hengky Ciptanegara
It sounds like "Bottle through table" but instead using table it use body.
I believe it use the same gimmick

Hengky
EddyRay
View Profile
Special user
United States Of America
525 Posts

Profile of EddyRay
The routine seems interesting, but I think bottle through table will still be better. I really don't know how practical this handling can be.
Logan
View Profile
Inner circle
2275 Posts

Profile of Logan
See a demo at http://www.showtheatre.com

Personally, I figured out how it was done and I think it's much BETTER applied to Bottle Thru Table as, in my opinion, more magical.

Having it go through the body is a little funny - it's not bad but it's quite angly and more comedy than magic.

Still good though!

Logan
You've been hit by, you've been struck by, a smooth criminal.

Singapore's Hairiest Corporate Comedy Magician!
magic hands
View Profile
Regular user
Long Island, NY
176 Posts

Profile of magic hands
I have Bottle thru body..same as thru table..
What is good is Bottle thru body is hysterical when you perform it on kids..
My Grand-Daughter(4) told her mom what I did..she was amazed "it went thru her body and had no guts on it' O well Kids!!
Smile
Vincenzo
View Profile
Regular user
Canada
200 Posts

Profile of Vincenzo
Even though I knew how it was done, it looked really cool!
EddyRay
View Profile
Special user
United States Of America
525 Posts

Profile of EddyRay
Do you get a video with the gimmick?

just curious,

Ed
Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5307 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
I’m bringing this back to the top because rsummer27 had a question about it and rather than opening another thread, thought I'd add to this one.

I use this trick as almost a throwaway gag for my “bike run” venues. Like the Bottle thru Table, the "Bottle thur Body" has some angle problems to manage.

I tend to perform it against the bare midriff of a pretty girl. Luckily today’s fashion for younger girls is showing a bit of midriff.I call it "Bottle thru Babe!"

So far, I haven’t played it for a younger group (kid show). It would probably play very strong for kids.

I have been performing at the beginning and/or end of several “Bike Run’s” events (Poker Run, Freedom Ride, etc.).

I perform the “razor blade trick”, “needle through hand (pop balloon) and needle through arm (the full gross version that is rarely done, you know, the whole thread through the hole and RIP it out bit!)”, “Iron Garrote”, and “Bottle thru Babe!” Packs flat and plays big at that venue.
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!
plainman007
View Profile
Special user
630 Posts

Profile of plainman007
I have this effect. Its the one by Tony Clark and Billy Gallo.

Eddiekap : Yes you get a VHS tape with it. This has the performance first. Then a complete instruction. And shows both the authors doing it on street sides and freaking people out.

I use this as a regular interlude between my illusions. Yes When done with the body of a girl its a little angly. But adds much entertainment due to the expressions of the girl as she goes thru this. Its a little bit of slieght of hand. So no self-working miracle. But I got a better response than to my large illusions on this one. I wud give it 8 out of 10. Its very easy to work with. And its the simplicity that kills them. But this will look a little ctumpy unless you have a good stage persona to carry the effect well. I wud say this is well suited for stage situations. I performed it directly on stage (2000 setas hall) with just one days practice. LOL. Ive got some guts yes...LOL. The gimmick is so small that you cud carry this in your pocket with no problems and perform anytime. Great to carry to parties too. Any more questions ?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Tony Clark's Bottle Thru Body (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL