The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Buddha Papers - measurements?? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Julian Kestrel
View Profile
Loyal user
269 Posts

Profile of Julian Kestrel
Hi All,

I am on the Road and need to make up a set of Buddha Papers to present an effect. Can anyone post ideal measurements or ratio of measurements for a 4 deep buddha paper set?

Thanks for the help

Julian Kestrel
kaytracy
View Profile
Inner circle
Central California
1793 Posts

Profile of kaytracy
Since (at least my old ones) were three folds per direction, I would think ratios of three 3x3, 6x6, etc. For 4 deep, I would start with maybe 9x9, or 12x12, use the squares from the scrapbook section of the craft store, as they are squares
Kay and Tory
www.Bizarremagick.com
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24314 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
They don't have to be radically different in size. And the earliest ones I had weren't square, but rectangular. I think they ran about 9 X 12, 8 1/2 x 11, 8 x 10, 7 x 9.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
Docc Hilford
View Profile
V.I.P.
377 Posts

Profile of Docc Hilford
Bill,
I agree whole heartedly.
Having made my own for pitching at a gross (144) an evening, I learned that in regards to the BP, SIZE DOESN’T MATTER!

Peace
Docc
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Buddha Papers - measurements?? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL