The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » Motions... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jordini
View Profile
Inner circle
2765 Posts

Profile of Jordini
Has anyone else noticed it rather odd that Motions still appears on the title page and under the products page on handlordz? I think it's strange that it's not under sold out...
Chris Keppel
View Profile
Special user
Kansas City MO
544 Posts

Profile of Chris Keppel
Tiss funny huh, makes you wonder.
www.chriskeppel.com
Kepp's Custom Carbon Fiber
Jonas
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden
1065 Posts

Profile of Jonas
Publicity.
http://www.youtube.com/jonashaglund < Card flourishes and some other stuff.
rkzad
View Profile
Regular user
Canada
138 Posts

Profile of rkzad
It's not there anymore. Either way, I don't think it's for publicity so much as rubbing it in our faces.

And lastly, why are you still going on about Motions. What does it matter whether or not it exists. Whatever the case, you can't have it or see it (at least at this point in time, depending on your conspiracy theory). So there's no point in talking about it.

Move on.
- richard
4Jacks
View Profile
Veteran user
345 Posts

Profile of 4Jacks
Drama drama drama
in flames
View Profile
Inner circle
Toronto
1030 Posts

Profile of in flames
I haven't read 1 single review or even just a good comment from anyone that aparantly owns it? Just Jerry's review.
All I want to know is, was it worth it? I love De'vos teaching but that's a bit steep for 1 DVD.
Jonas
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden
1065 Posts

Profile of Jonas
Richard, people are still asking about it and that is Exactly what De´vo the boggie man wants. He wants his name to be more famous and well known to people. He wants people to go nagging about this DVD as his name also will be heard when they do, its a good opportunity.

I still doubt it exists.
http://www.youtube.com/jonashaglund < Card flourishes and some other stuff.
Tysmagic
View Profile
Regular user
Tennessee
171 Posts

Profile of Tysmagic
As long as I can get De' Ring then I don't care if any of his other stuff exists. I have been waiting to get that for as long as de'vo has had it in the coming soon page. If nothing else Harwin is right he does get his name mention a lot.
TAOBMAETS 666 or 999 Steamboat
MnemonicaRedux
View Profile
Regular user
179 Posts

Profile of MnemonicaRedux
Let sleeping dogs lie... speaking of which, I hope Jerry's up and running so he can come out with vol.2 of the bible DVD's!*

-Kev

*I am in no way implying that Jerry is a dog
in flames
View Profile
Inner circle
Toronto
1030 Posts

Profile of in flames
Quote:
On 2005-02-24 22:37, MnemonicaRedux wrote:
*I am in no way implying that Jerry is a dog

I know that you meant nothing bad towards Jerry but I don't care what anyone says but Jerry does live up to the name flourishman. He hides behind no mask. I also respect Tudor. Tudor may be described as cocky but I'm sure he is cocky because he can be.
Chris Keppel
View Profile
Special user
Kansas City MO
544 Posts

Profile of Chris Keppel
I agree with In Flames.

Jerry and Tudor, both of them are killer card handlers. They don't need to make up stuff to try to look good or act like they have some killer material on the market. Both of them do have killer stuff out there. As for others. Well, I wont go there.
www.chriskeppel.com
Kepp's Custom Carbon Fiber
magicnewb
View Profile
New user
USA
77 Posts

Profile of magicnewb
But the prolem with tutor is that if he does his stuff slow motion, you can tell everything he does, every sleight, I mean I was watching one of his demos and some of his stuff is not the best way he can do it. But De'vo kind likes to make things myterious and never shows his face...dat kinda sucks..

(but it doesn't mean he sucks, he still rocks, De'vo and Tutor)
Jordini
View Profile
Inner circle
2765 Posts

Profile of Jordini
I too really really want De'Ring
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » Motions... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL