The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Help with IT (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

AqueousMagiK
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of AqueousMagiK
Hey I was just wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction or if we could discuss different methods of passing rings over 'floating objects' to prove that theres no thread, ive been searching for ages

thanks heaps I really appreciate it
Aaron Farrugia
Bill Beach
View Profile
Veteran user
Nashville, TN
304 Posts

Profile of Bill Beach
You can find the method on Michael Ammar's EASY TO MASTER THREAD MIRICLES videos or DVDs, Volume 2. It features the inventor of the ITR, James George, teaching 2 different methods of passing hoops over a floating bill. Good stuff!!!
AqueousMagiK
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of AqueousMagiK
Aaa damm I just bought volume 1 haha
Aaron Farrugia
mgical
View Profile
Regular user
195 Posts

Profile of mgical
The second volume is very good, or maybe you can find the sorcery video cheap somewhere as this covered it...just to get you started think 'Z'...no more clues
BobbyJ
View Profile
New user
Tucson, Az
48 Posts

Profile of BobbyJ
Steve Fearson shows a good way to pass a floating object thru your circled fingers on his floating cig routine.
JackDaniel
View Profile
Veteran user
nevada
376 Posts

Profile of JackDaniel
Quote:
On 2005-02-25 21:37, Bill Beach wrote:
You can find the method on Michael Ammar's EASY TO MASTER THREAD MIRICLES videos or DVDs, Volume 2. It features the inventor of the ITR, James George, teaching 2 different methods of passing hoops over a floating bill. Good stuff!!!

Great advice Bill, and I have to agree that this is the best source on theaching different hoop moves. James George has some clever ideas!

Jack.
Visit the magic of Vegas and your life will change forever..
AqueousMagiK
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of AqueousMagiK
Cool yeah I have the floating cig
I'm just searching for other ways of doing it
Aaron Farrugia
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Help with IT (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL