We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Mini Stage Illusion (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

HiraseMagic
View Profile
Special user
Hong Kong
573 Posts

Profile of HiraseMagic
Hello,

Do you know that any familiar magic dealer you know that will sell this little funny illusions:

http://www.online-toy-store1.com/inc/pdetail?v=1&pid=640

If no, then I think I have to buy from this site, although it's totally new to me.

thanks,
Hirase
In love with magic!
Reis O'Brien
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
2467 Posts

Profile of Reis O'Brien
That's actually kind of cute! It looks a little cheaply made, however. But I can see where it would be a lot of fun.

I did toy with the idea of making a small girl figure that would be like my travel-size lovely assistant. I wanted to rig the figure so that I could saw her in half, levitate her, do that sword through the basket thing. Basically, a stage show in a small traveling case.

I set the idea on the back burner long ago, but maybe I need to take it back up again...

Anyway, thanks for the link!
Homo vult decipi; decipiatur

http://www.myspace.com/liar_4_hire
HiraseMagic
View Profile
Special user
Hong Kong
573 Posts

Profile of HiraseMagic
Reis,

I ve got similar ideas in mind. I always want to show some little tricks to my girlfriend but they're not cards or coins. This little illusion will be a nice choice!

I like the idea of little assistant!

Thanks,
Hirase
In love with magic!
Stanyon
View Profile
Inner circle
Landrum, S.C. by way of Chicago
3412 Posts

Profile of Stanyon
That is a Marshall Brodien set, I'm sure that it would probably be available wherever cheap magic sets are sold.

Cheers! Smile
Stanyon

aka Steve Taylor

"Every move a move!"

"If you've enjoyed my performance half as much as I've enjoyed performing for you, then you've enjoyed it twice as much as me!"
alson
View Profile
Regular user
143 Posts

Profile of alson
You know I check that site out ,and with a little imagination and some ventriloquism you could have a fun time with these tricks.By the way does anyone know any magic shops that carry this items??? There are some small magic illusions
on a couple of magic shop sites .
Alson
HiraseMagic
View Profile
Special user
Hong Kong
573 Posts

Profile of HiraseMagic
Quote:
On 2005-02-27 10:40, Stanyon wrote:
That is a Marshall Brodien set, I'm sure that it would probably be available wherever cheap magic sets are sold.

Cheers! Smile

Thanks for telling me that, but in fact I live outside US, so the only way I can buy magic is through online magic shop. Can you kindly tell me where can I find this set?

thanks,
Hirase
In love with magic!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Mini Stage Illusion (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL