The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » New member (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicsteve99
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of magicsteve99
Hello all. I've been performing since age nine and am currently fifty-three. I have performed in all types of venues, both paid and unpaid. Most of the time, I perform for my high school and college students. My wife and I have eight children ages 14 to 3. I would like to perform a television act in which I produce all eight from a small box on stage. I think that the family angle would really sell. Would spend more time at the Magic Castle, but the family comes first.
The Amazing Stephen
Derek Dean
View Profile
Regular user
Monterey, CA
129 Posts

Profile of Derek Dean
Howdy Steve and welcome to the Magic Café. I really like the idea of producing the kids from a small box. Maybe start out with smaller items, even dolls, then gradually they get bigger, then suddenly it's real kids and then they get bigger, ha. That would be fun. Anyway, I'm sure you will enjoy your time here at the Café, lots of friendly folks and interesting conversation.
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi MagicSteve,

Welcome to the Café! I liked your idea, and perhaps you'll find the forum which members can assist you with your idea - perhaps Food for Thought. Just scroll down to view all the forums and perhaps pick a favorite or two to start. It's a friendly place so please don't hesitate to post or ask a question.
DomKabala
View Profile
Inner circle
I've grown old after diggin' holes for
2827 Posts

Profile of DomKabala
Welcome to the Café Magicsteve, I'll be 53 this Sept. You can read a little about me in "Hello From Florida" in the new arrivals section. I have a son that is 8yrs old. Well, enjoy your stay here in the Best forum in town! Have fun!
"KRaZy4kardzkidz&koinz"
We don't stop playing when we grow old...we grow old when we stop playing.

God is enough, let go, let God. Gal 2:20

"Anything of value is not easily attained and those things which are easily attained are not of lasting value."

Smile Smile Smile Smile
Jeff_Mash
View Profile
Veteran user
Bay Area, California
328 Posts

Profile of Jeff_Mash
Hey Steve......I too think that would be great to produce all your family from a small box on stage! Welcome to the Café.
Your friend in magic,

Jeff Mash, CEO
MJM Magic - "Magic for Magicians, Jokesters, and Mentalists!"
http://www.MJMMagic.com
magicsteve99
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of magicsteve99
Thanks to all who sent me a welcome message. I look forward to getting to know each of you as we exchange our thoughts and ideas. Hope this year is your best to date.
Stephen
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » New member (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL