The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » New Escape Idea (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magic_man64
View Profile
New user
Canada
27 Posts

Profile of magic_man64
Hello Ladies & Gents,

Had the strangest dream last night. I was reliving an evening I had probably 10 years ago watching a made-for-tv movie called "Bomber", or the like. The movie was based on a terrorist who well, blew stuff up!

Anywho, I rembmer a scene where one of the characters was put into this contraption where there was a tube between each o fhis hands, at each end of the tube where wires that needed to be connected in order to detonate the explosion. And, in the tube was a steel ball berring. Basically, if the person moved to far one way, BOOM!

Well, I was thinking about making this into an escape. Basically, have the same idea, only with handcuffs connecting the hands. Of course you could add chain, and all that jazz.

Before t he escape is conducted, it coul dbe demonstrated that the black powder is infact B.P, then it could be loaded into the "charge chamber."

Of course, there is no actual risk of an explosion in any way. But I think it would be highly entertianing to be strapped into this contraption by the local bomb squad, be placed behind a cabinet, and before you show that you have escaped, BANG, the cabinet crumbles in a firey mess!

Im interested in your thoughts.

Ah, yes, and for everyone out there who does not know better, THIS EFFECT IS FOR PROFESSIONALS & EXPERIENCED PERFORMERS ONLY!

Best,
MM
Dr_Stephen_Midnight
View Profile
Inner circle
SW Ohio, USA
1555 Posts

Profile of Dr_Stephen_Midnight
You're going to have to jump through a LOT of civic hoops I suspect.

Steve
Dr. Lao: "Do you know what wisdom is?"
Mike: "No."
Dr. Lao: "Wise answer."
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
Be careful where you perform it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » New Escape Idea (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL