The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » One last show for him (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

TOTALLY MAGIC
View Profile
Elite user
Las Vegas,NV
436 Posts

Profile of TOTALLY MAGIC
My grandfather was in the hospitel and has heart failure and infected bloed vessels so the blood vessels in his brain swell up. The doctors told us there is nothing they can do, and to take him home and keep him as comfortable as we can. My granfather is the bigest supporter with me and my magic every time I saw him, even in the hospitel he always said so you got a new trick up your sleve to show me?

I'm going to really miss I'm when he's gone but I'm going to do one last big show for him and try to raise as much money as I can for the funeral and for the hospitel bills. I'm trying to get the show together as fast as I can so he can see it and even if he wont be there, I know he will still be watching from up there.

Kyle
ThePartyMagician
View Profile
Loyal user
Bristol, UK
216 Posts

Profile of ThePartyMagician
Sorry to hear about your grandfather's illness. I hope everything comes together for your show, and that it is a blessing to all who watch it.

Kind regards
Mike
BroDavid
View Profile
Inner circle
America’s North Coast, Ohio
3177 Posts

Profile of BroDavid
I will pray that your Grandfather is comforted by God's Grace and is healed according to God's Will.

And I will pray for you that your show honors your grandfather and that he is there to enjoy it, and to encourage you.

BroDavid
If you stand for nothing, you will fall for anything.
Houdini man
View Profile
Veteran user
USA
343 Posts

Profile of Houdini man
You have all my thoughts and prayers, I pray for your show. God bless

Perry
www.magicformagicians.info www.perry-reid.com

The only thing that spererates genius from insanity is success.
Daniel Faith
View Profile
Inner circle
Neenah, Wisconsin
1526 Posts

Profile of Daniel Faith
I'll pray you complete your show in time.
I can relate on a very personal level.
God Bless and keep the faith!
Daniel Faith
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » One last show for him (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL