The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Itsa topsyturvy world!?!!??? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

nick nickolas
View Profile
New user
Melbourne Australia
78 Posts

Profile of nick nickolas
topsyturvyworld

The floatng hat cabaret has been going for a few months in Melbourne in a super top chipper venue with a very suppotive proprietor (She has seen me play at least 8/9 times, all different stuff)
I played a drunk/abusive character tonight ending up firing a Al Quaeda rocket launcher at the crowd (streamer cannon).. I was hard core I admit ...but when the chosen card/money punter treatened to **** my website(he was hard core) up 'cos I called him a **** in my drunken character,, I was shocked and of course(and if you know me ) played the "edgy" energy to the max...

I spoke to him after to try and chill him out .. It didn't work, he still layed on the threats......laugh,,, I laughed with him and at him,,,, my diaphram projected my objections which funninly enough agreed with his abjections if only he could objectivly see art hahahaehehheehehehehhehe it's a topsy turvy worldo peoplew at the bararea....He left...
p.s. hope my website will be ok....

Nickolas
R Don
View Profile
Regular user
West Coast
197 Posts

Profile of R Don
You just want us to look ok it worked
Danny Hustle
View Profile
Inner circle
Boston, MA USA
2393 Posts

Profile of Danny Hustle
I would have killed to see this show!

"MT is one of the reasons we started this board! I’m so sick of posts being deleted without any reason given, and by unknown people at that." - Steve Brooks Sep 7, 2001 8:38pm
©1999-2014 Daniel Denney all rights reserved.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Itsa topsyturvy world!?!!??? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL