The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The March 2005 entrée: David Acer » » Acer's Card To Wallet » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
David, do you perform this effect and if so, what type of wallet do you carry for it?

Thanks!!

Chris
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
David Acer
View Profile
V.I.P.
177 Posts

Profile of David Acer
Hi Chris,

I don't do the CARD TO WALLET, but I have to say that Peter Scarlett's PIMPERNELL WALLET is probably the sneakiest method I've seen to accomplish the effect, and I like the fact that it employs a standard, folding, pants-pocket style wallet, rather than a long, billfold wallet.

I also th... Hang on, there's somebody at my door.

Okay, I'm back. I hope they sent the right pizza this time. Last night I ordered a meat-lovers pizza and all I got was pepperoni and cheese...

DAMMIT!!! THEY DID IT AGAIN!!!
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
LOL funny david. Ok two part question. first time poster long time fan. In a cunundrum? I'm spanish so I have trouble with the spelling but back to your responce to this. Im looking for a wallet that I can use like an everyday real wallet and that would conceal my Heirloom effect which is the same as Kollasal Killer concept would Peter Scarlett's work price is no issue , and out of your material what would you recommend that I get I need help making a list.DVD if possible.
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
I think he's done asnwering on this topic.
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
David Acer
View Profile
V.I.P.
177 Posts

Profile of David Acer
Hi Paisa23,

Sorry bud - I'm not familiar with HEIRLOOM, so I couldn't tell you whether or not it will fit in Peter Scarlett's PIMPERNELL WALLET. But this conversation helps to highlight one advantage of the old brick-and-mortar magic shops over internet sites - you can actually drop by a store with HEIRLOOM and see if it fits before making your purchase.

Regarding a list of my material, I recommend you go to my website - http://www.davidacer.com - and take a look at the CATALOGUE section. You can also find more of my stuff on The Camirand Academy's website at http://www.camirandmagic.com.

And finally, to learn more about how real magicians feel about the products, do a SEARCH for each one right here on The Magic Café. You'll find honest (sometimes painfully honest...) reviews and opinions.

Good luck!
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Thanks a lot David I do appreciate your help. And I do agree with you on the shop to net bit. Back when I was home in Jersey I would go to MEcca Magic and Tannens alot. but Living here in wyoming I am forced to do with the net I live about 2 hours from the nearest magic shop. Darn airforce!! But ill do some searches . Also if your familiar with Kneppers Kollasal Killer its the same as Heirloom . But thanks and welcome to the site.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The March 2005 entrée: David Acer » » Acer's Card To Wallet » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL