The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Domino monte (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

STFC
View Profile
New user
73 Posts

Profile of STFC
With the well know three domino monte, is there any way of purchasing a domino of the same size in ordewr for the trick to be examinable and consequently clean

Sorry if any body knows where this could be purchased in australia would be very helpful
cheers ST
Stay Happy and everything will be all right.
Jack Norris
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4825 Posts

Profile of Dave V
STFC,
If you're talking about the Domino Monte as seen on Penguin Magic, I think it comes with an ungaffed duplicate that you switch out when you go to your pocket with one of them.

I've heard some (okay, more than some... LOTS) poor reviews of the trick. The dominoes don't look "normal" and it's highly angle sensitive.
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
mgical
View Profile
Regular user
195 Posts

Profile of mgical
The domino monte I saw was so angle sensitve, the effect is great but is really only a TV trick unless you can glue your audiences feet to the floor!
STFC
View Profile
New user
73 Posts

Profile of STFC
No, I got this one from argentina and it is lot less sensitive, but they can't be examined, I just need duplicates.
cheers ST
Stay Happy and everything will be all right.
Jack Norris
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Domino monte (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL