The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » House! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

scott b.
View Profile
Special user
732 Posts

Profile of scott b.
Hey guys,

Is anybody as addicted to this show as I am? I watch each show with anticipation of the next line. And once its over, gotta wait the next week! That's the bad part!

Scott
Thanks! Scott B.

"I don't know the key to success . . . but the key to failure is trying to please everybody." - Bill Cosby
tuffnavyrn
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego, CA
1238 Posts

Profile of tuffnavyrn
I've seen previews but have yet to watch the show.....we get shows one week after being shown in the States (I live in Guam for now) and the preview I saw last night was of a small boy playing with a Ouija board and is now very sick with blisters on his back, etc. Looks good! Did you see this one already? I think I'll tune in and see if the addiction factor kicks in as it did with my favorite show Lost.
Brian-
"That smart thing that somebody else said".
scott b.
View Profile
Special user
732 Posts

Profile of scott b.
Hey tuffnavyrn,

Yes, that was the most recent episode. BUT BOY WAS IT A GOOD ONE! The quija board has nothing to do with the episode which made me mad on the previews. BUT A VERY GOOD EPISODE! Tomorrow's looks excellent. So far all 3 episodes have been great.

Scott
Thanks! Scott B.

"I don't know the key to success . . . but the key to failure is trying to please everybody." - Bill Cosby
Grimm
View Profile
Regular user
134 Posts

Profile of Grimm
I love this show but unfortunately it runs at the same time as my favorite show on television, Scrubs. That said I think House is probably one of the best, most intelligent shows running on regular old TV right now.
Aperazor
View Profile
Loyal user
Akron,Ohio
244 Posts

Profile of Aperazor
I have to admit, I never watch television anymore but somehow I was walking through the room during the first couple minutes of the first episode with the termites, the next thing I knew I had watched the first show and have not missed an episode yet, and I will be tuning in tonight as well.
I'm hooked, I love the personality of Dr. House and the bizzare twists in the plot and it has been a long while since I actually looked forward to a tv show.
Glad to see there are others who liked it as well.
All the best
Nick Zender
scott b.
View Profile
Special user
732 Posts

Profile of scott b.
Yes Nick, the 2 things that make the show addicting are Dr. House's sarcastic comments and the twists, which makes me wonder how educated the writers are. You would really have to know your medical stuff to write for this show.
Thanks! Scott B.

mistermudd
View Profile
New user
Lancaster, CA
98 Posts

Profile of mistermudd
I agree, this show is indeed the best fictional medical-related show since ER. The acuracy of the theory as well as the diseases they discuss are amazing. Not to mention, Dr. House is a great charactor. I actually see that being myself 30 years from now. Smile
"Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!"
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10844 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
Kind of reminds me ofd Ben Casey, back in the 60s staring the late vince edwards
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Ben casey was a good one! 'House' is the only 1 of 2 shows I watch...the other is 'Johnny Zero'...another crackerjack gritty show.

Hey Vinny...did you see Kondini's nesw Avatar??? ANOTHER Brother! We are Triplets!

Doug
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » House! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL