The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Luke Jermay Material Review (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
papawemba
View Profile
Special user
656 Posts

Profile of papawemba
I don't think there is a demo, but when I saw the Central reservation performed, it was just as the description. Everything looked so fair !!
Direct link : http://www.alakazam-usa.com/acatalog/Downloads.html

Nicolas
bekralik
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1354 Posts

Profile of bekralik
Is there any difference between this download and his Central Reservation manuscript printed way back in 2001, such as updated handling or additional tips?
deputy
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
1041 Posts

Profile of deputy
Has anybody bought the pdf download of Central Reservation taht can give a review. mine seem to be thee same qustion about how practical it is and the rreset thx
papawemba
View Profile
Special user
656 Posts

Profile of papawemba
Quote:
On 2006-07-06 15:19, Daren wrote:
Central reservation is dead easy to perform but looks impossible, if it is goon enough for tv it is good enough for anyone, this is great

is there an easy reset peter?

Daren, do you mean it IS dead easy to perform (which mean you know the method) or LOOK dead easy to perform ?
I am a little confuse Smile But I agree it look so fair with no strange handling !

Anybody can share some information on this trick ?

Thanks !
Nicolas
Robert Sixx
View Profile
Special user
853 Posts

Profile of Robert Sixx
What is the effect?

Robert Sixx
bekralik
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1354 Posts

Profile of bekralik
The Central Reservation effect is written up above a few posts as well as in several of the links posted.

I have to presume that the ebook is no different than my manuscript, so I guess there's no point to downloading it. I just wondered because it was advertised as a 'new' effect when clearly it is not.
ThomasT
View Profile
New user
Vienna
5 Posts

Profile of ThomasT
Can it be done in any language?
magicmind
View Profile
Inner circle
My fence has 20,
3226 Posts

Profile of magicmind
I simply skipped this download, since we cannot get a reset answer. Effect sounds great, but a one trick download for $18.49.......not without some more info. Even though it is Lukes material.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Luke Jermay Material Review (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL