We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Gross Things With Miscellaneous Objects (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

scheda
View Profile
Loyal user
Chicago, IL
287 Posts

Profile of scheda
Just anything that can be done without gimmicks that is "gross" please. Books and videos are also welcome suggestions. Thank you!

Smile
Coming soon... Who knows!
Gracy_hm
View Profile
Regular user
Atlanta
195 Posts

Profile of Gracy_hm
Andrew Maynes Video "Shock F/X"
http://www.weirdthings.com
You should enjoy that. Check out the clip on the site. It should be up your alley!
scheda
View Profile
Loyal user
Chicago, IL
287 Posts

Profile of scheda
Very good, thank you, that's just the sort of thing I was looking for. Some of those aren't really too practical for me, but some are, I'll be sure to check it out.

Smile
x-treem
View Profile
Inner circle
1133 Posts

Profile of x-treem
Well if you can do a nail up nose, I use a spectator's glasses and stick the arm up my nose that is always a good gross out.
A direct from text adaptation : The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde Starring Mickey Rooney in his final role.
scheda
View Profile
Loyal user
Chicago, IL
287 Posts

Profile of scheda
Sounds like a good gross out, I think I'll have to try it sometime.'

Smile
Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
is where I'm trapped, because of my
4071 Posts

Profile of Michael Peterson
Scheda, don't just go sticking things up your nose. I don't want you to hurt yourself, look around this section for more information on doing these kinds of things before you ever attempt any of them.
scheda
View Profile
Loyal user
Chicago, IL
287 Posts

Profile of scheda
Thanks for the concern Ichazod, I have found a bunch of stuff here and other places on the net and have looked at numerous graphs of the nasal system just to make sure it was safe. I've been doing it for about 3-4 weeks now. But thanks again for the concern Ichazod

Smile
hawkbird
View Profile
New user
92 Posts

Profile of hawkbird
I move furniture for a living and I use a broken finger with bones protruding. When someone is watching me pick something up I slip it on before casually setting the item down I grab my finger and wow what a killer... There is also a finger with a cut and bandaid I love to use at banks when they want my finger print on the check. I gross them out. Did I mention the fake doggy poop? The one that looks real? Use your imagination. You would not believe especially the women that will actually go and get a paper towel to pic it up. I usually reach down with my sweat towel out of my pocket and tell them never mind I'll pick it up. I'll move anything!! Then they end up chasing me out the door.. You get it?? Smile
scheda
View Profile
Loyal user
Chicago, IL
287 Posts

Profile of scheda
Ok, well thanks for the ideas, but I was looking more into the "self-mutilation" things, or "gross" unnatural things, kinda like the stuff on Shock FX. It was just what I was looking for. But thanks for the ideas.

Smile
Codex Reader
View Profile
New user
TX
69 Posts

Profile of Codex Reader
Arm twisting can look gross with the right story.
Slim Price
View Profile
Inner circle
1935 - 2006
1326 Posts

Profile of Slim Price
Quote:
On 2002-09-26 21:44, scheda wrote:
Just anything that can be done without gimmicks that is "gross" please. Books and videos are also welcome suggestions. Thank you!

Smile

From Slim & Krista Price
http://www.sideshow-freaks.com/sideshow_......tocf.htm
sanscan@tds.net

"I will never bitter be, as long as I can laugh at me!"

"The people who were dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Gross Things With Miscellaneous Objects (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL