The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » The Random Number Thing!!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
Partizan
View Profile
Inner circle
London UK
1682 Posts

Profile of Partizan
If you get lost here just start typing numbers again!
-
Iven, Me and josh go back abit as harassing each other goes.
"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus."
- Mark Twain
irossall
View Profile
Special user
Snohomish, Washington
529 Posts

Profile of irossall
Partizan, I thought that you and Josh were Friends and was going to say so. It sounded to me that he was more in your defense than anything else, not that you need his defense.
It was Payne that got lost in this post, I was too confused to get lost. I am sure that Payne knows that I was just having fun with him (along with a little bit of seriousness) if he doesn't understand that, I am in big trouble because he is much bigger than I am so my only hope is to be able to outrun him Smile
Don't take me too serious Partizan, although we don't know each other, I was just having fun with you also (with a little bit of seriousness Smile )
Iven Smile
Give the gift of Life, Be an Organ Donor.
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1999 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel

4 is for the number of letters in "love"
1 is for the number of letters in "a"
0 is for the chances I have to get my wife to forgive me for being a retard
2 is for Sh*ts and giggles
9 is for the 6 I left out
5 is for the nexy 5 I plan to type
5 is for the last 5 I had previously typed
4 is for "hate" which also happens to have 5 letters if you cannot spell correctly
3 is for "huh" Which is what you will say if you read anything I write.

By the way I am right behind you as you read this, Have you ever seen the movie "The Ring" Six Days........... Sorry.

One day, I will rule the world. Then you will ALL need my defense.

I like to argue with Partizan, Because I have dictionary.com and I cannot be out talked ( at least I have yet to admit it). Also I am married and am used to fighting pointless battles. Plus I can say the alphabet z-m backwards.
Magic is doing improbable things with odd items that, under normal circumstances, would be unnessecary and quite often undesirable.
Partizan
View Profile
Inner circle
London UK
1682 Posts

Profile of Partizan
Ouch on me! I never use a spell checker or reference. I must learn, and do so by observation of my mistakes. This thread duly noted Smile

You may have the advantage of a spouse but I also have the advantage of being totally mental. I guess the spouse may drive you there eventually!
I am mental as I don't view the world in a normal way. My values are greatly different to the norm. I will argue just for the greater understanding that may result or just the simple pleasure of intellectually challenging someone.
If people take offence with or from me. then I can only put it down to lack of understanding. On my part, how to speak with less force. on your part, how to read without emotion.
"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus."
- Mark Twain
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1999 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
Who says I read these posts with emotion? I have never done that, I am so irritated that you would even try to say something so irrational.......... YOU TAKE THAT BACK, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH.

See? no emotion there.

After a few visits, all my court appointed therapists say I'm just fine. So I am obviously not "mental". What is strange is they all go into the witness protection program, and I can't find them anymore.

At times I believe this particular part of the forums should be labeled "Perspicacious Helping the Obtuse".

See the words I used in THAT sentance?
Magic is doing improbable things with odd items that, under normal circumstances, would be unnessecary and quite often undesirable.
MagicalPirate
View Profile
Special user
Shamokin, PA
828 Posts

Profile of MagicalPirate
Martin Blakley, CSH, DASH, CMSA
http://www.thehypnoguy.com/HYPNORESOURCES
http://www.docgrayson.com/
How To Sell Anything Online
http://tub.bz/?r=1z
Copyright to my own words retained 100%.
Parson Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
1939 Posts

Profile of Parson Smith
What a wonderful thread.
I totaled all of the #s in all of the posts in this thread, took the square root, divided by 9 and low and behold it totals Harry Houdini's birthday.
Thanks so much.
As new #s are added maybe we can find other "coincidences".
Here kitty, kitty,kitty. Smile
+++a posse ad esse+++
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » The Random Number Thing!!! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL