The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Don Driver's pitch video... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..10~11~12~13 [Next]
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Quote:
On 2009-05-23 15:28, daffydoug wrote:
Oops! I tried the link to Don's site, but it's not there any more. Is there another link?

Don's site is up and working:

http://www.dondriver.com
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
DonDriver
View Profile
Inner circle
1790 Posts

Profile of DonDriver
Quote:
On 2009-05-23 15:27, daffydoug wrote:
I had never really considered pitch before, but my eyes are now open...

That's good Doug...now OPEN your wallet...hahaha

Thanks Chris.
Don
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Me thinks I have just been pitched... Smile
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
DonDriver
View Profile
Inner circle
1790 Posts

Profile of DonDriver
Me ....pitch someone ? NEVER..

Don
sleightofhander
View Profile
Special user
618 Posts

Profile of sleightofhander
Hi Don, do you pitch the squirmel listed on your site? Is that a good site to get wholesale or do you prefer another one? thanks.

Mark
DonDriver
View Profile
Inner circle
1790 Posts

Profile of DonDriver
Mark I just sent you a PM about the squirmle.

Don
Glenn Morphew
View Profile
Elite user
Chicago
486 Posts

Profile of Glenn Morphew
Hi Everyone<

I received my order for all of Don's DVDs a few days ago. I can attest to the fact that all of them are fantastic. Don is a great guy and he gives you 5 star service with your order.

I found it fascinating to learn the inner workings and psychology of the proven Svengali pitch. The thinking and the construction of the pitch is a thing of beauty. Learning the pitch from Don and seeing him demonstrate it is at least as cool as seeing and learning how a brilliantly constructed magic effect works.

Don's DVDs are eye opening, fun to watch and jam packed with more valuable information than you could have ever hoped for... Plus, they are a real bargain!

Thanks for everything Don.

I'm off to start working on my pitch joint!
Visit www.povmagician.com for
The Rub-a-dub Deluxe Suite
The Morphew One Hand Top Palm
Bob's 3 Shell Boot Camp and more...
DonDriver
View Profile
Inner circle
1790 Posts

Profile of DonDriver
Thanks Glenn glade you liked it.

Later,Don
sjballa147
View Profile
Loyal user
Tennessee
278 Posts

Profile of sjballa147
I'm off to college and thanks to Don's great DVD I'll be pitching Svengali decks to earn money. Thanks Don!
bahamagician
View Profile
Regular user
137 Posts

Profile of bahamagician
Hi Guys,

I've read all the great reviews and this seems to be a real gem. Do you think this would work for BOR sales after a show? I do a show in a comedy club 6 nights a week and have been looking for a way to supplement the income. Would this be what I'm looking for? Thanks for any information.

-=Chris
DonDriver
View Profile
Inner circle
1790 Posts

Profile of DonDriver
YES...SEND UP YOUR MONEY ! another one sold over there...one back there...another one over here...why I would buy one myself if I didn't have so *** many...

Don
sjballa147
View Profile
Loyal user
Tennessee
278 Posts

Profile of sjballa147
Certainly, Don's DVD will give you a pitch that you can take and use as a guide to write a pitch for any product. You are correct the DVD is a REAL gem! Lets us know when you buy!

Shane
DonDriver
View Profile
Inner circle
1790 Posts

Profile of DonDriver
Hi Guys,
I got the call yesterday and it looks like I'll be pitching the squirmle at the New Youk State Fair in Syracuse August 27th - September 7th at an inside booth.Not sure of the spot number yet.

If you plan to visit the fair or are yourself pitching there please do drop by and say hello.

I'm stopping in Baltimore to visit some old friends like Denny of Denny and Lee magic for a few days...Baltimore is my home town.

I leave this Sunday August 23rd and get back Sept 14th.

I have a new site,go to http://www.dondriver.net

Thanks for all the kinds words about my DVDs.

Later,Don
sescarny
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of sescarny
I had the absolute honor of sitting with Don Driver at the Syracuse fair in NY on Friday 9/4/09 for a couple hours. I bought his entire dvd set from him and can't stop talking about how GREAT the information on these disc's are!! Being a fellow pitchman, previously working with World of Wonders and having since pitched at many fairs and festivals, it was fantastic to sit and talk with Don, but watching his dvd's even made MY jaw drop with his incredible pitch style and the way he turns the tips. Thank you my friend for sharing such amazing information at such an unheard of LOW price!! If you want to learn to pitch,,, to truly learn from a master pitchman,,, then BUY DON'S DVD's!!!! You will NOT regret it!!

Ses Carny
DonDriver
View Profile
Inner circle
1790 Posts

Profile of DonDriver
Hey Ses,
It was good to jackpot with you at the New York State Fair.Alex and I did real good pitching the squirmle for the 12 day run at the state fair.Glade you liked all my DVDs.See ya down the road.

Later,Don
Jestnjoker
View Profile
Elite user
440 Posts

Profile of Jestnjoker
"If it's not broken, don't fix it."

I've seen Don say it on the forum, and I heard him say it on his Pitch DVD that I just purchased. The DVD is the result of decades of making his living as a pitchman. The DVD is a no frills attached lesson in the art and science of the pitch. Magicians often talk about certain effects being "workers." Effects that the seller has used successfully for years in his own career. This DVD is a pitch "worker." It addresses everything you need to know to start pitching and Don also emphasizes the subtle (or not so subtle, "ASK FOR THE MONEY!") points that will help you be successful.

I'm pleased with my purchase and have already booked my first booth to start pitching in 2 weeks. I'm going to go in with both the Svengali and Fuzzle pitches memorized and practiced with confidence that I have the tools needed to turn those tips.
Jeff Wright
www.WrightEntertainment.biz
Voted Best Party Entertainer in Cleveland, Nickelodeon Parents' Picks Awards
DonDriver
View Profile
Inner circle
1790 Posts

Profile of DonDriver
Glade you liked it Jeff.Thanks for the review.

Don
Eric Starkey
View Profile
Regular user
Pittsburgh, PA
180 Posts

Profile of Eric Starkey
Can you still get this dvd? The site doesn't seem to be working...
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Don sold the rights to his pitch material to David Alexander, who is getting his web site together now. If you email him he'll get back to you with all the info. I'm ordering his Svengali pitch DVD for my lybrary collection. David's email is alexander0220@comcast.net
Eric Starkey
View Profile
Regular user
Pittsburgh, PA
180 Posts

Profile of Eric Starkey
Thanks! Yes, it seems he's having problems getting the site together, but I was able to order both the DVDs and handbook from him by sending the $ through paypal. I'm looking forward to seeing both!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Don Driver's pitch video... (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..10~11~12~13 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL