The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Food for thought » » Ain't it just Great!!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5777 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
I was perusing the Café when it struck me that this is a GREAT place!

Where else can we discuss Magic at this level? Especially for those of us from "the faraway lands" like myself, in Malaysia...

Where else can we bicker on the best "pass" or the most deceptive "base"-design? And with International Award Winning Magicians at that!

I for one have benefitted sooooooooo........ much from these forums!

Long Live The Magiccafe I say!

Ain't it just great!

Smile
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
ClouDsss
View Profile
Inner circle
1799 Posts

Profile of ClouDsss
The good thing about the Café is that magicians from all walks of life gather here and discuss their ideas.

In addition, Magicians/Mentalist like Ortiz, Richard Osterlind, Banachek are also members and are extremely active in the forum.

Great place! Ask and you will get replies in just hours!!

cheerios
Think outside the box, cos people are all thinking inside now!! - ClouDsss
Ollie1235
View Profile
Special user
England
533 Posts

Profile of Ollie1235
And don't forget the famous magicians we get to speak with.

ollie
CamelotFX
View Profile
Special user
Minnesota
596 Posts

Profile of CamelotFX
Unfortunately, Copperfield, Gillette, Teller, Blaine, Pendragon, Fischbacher, Horn and most headliner magicians don't come here. Haven't seen a post by Penn Gillette in... oh... well, I've never seen one. Never seen one by James Randi either. Without those guys, well, it's pretty quiet here.
Logan Five
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern California
1434 Posts

Profile of Logan Five
There is a WEALTH of knowledge on this board. It's a huge resource. Steve Brooks should charge us to log on here. Sorry, bad joke lol.
Self concept is destiny..
Ollie1235
View Profile
Special user
England
533 Posts

Profile of Ollie1235
What I meant by famous magicians was famous magicians within the magic world, eg david williamson, david acer (a few of the more recent guests).

ollie
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5777 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
I'm quite sure the NAME MAGICIANS read this board... They just don't want the hassle of answering questions... So they remain anonymous... Imho... Smile
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Food for thought » » Ain't it just Great!!! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL