The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Houdini Days 2005 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
x-treem
View Profile
Inner circle
1133 Posts

Profile of x-treem
Biggest problem is paperwork, most of which should have been filed well before the first of the year. Plus Appleton Downtown Inc. is not willing to put any manpower or manhours into it this year, meaning everything from advertising to city/state funding is out and everything is out of pocket.

From what I was told Lawerence University (near the Houdini museum) has three stages since outdoors is going to be impossible to get (due to paperwork and shops not making any money off the streets being shut down) but to be able to book "names" this late in the year may be impossible.

Shawn
A direct from text adaptation : The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde Starring Mickey Rooney in his final role.
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
Sounds like Insurance might also needs to be looked into as well. which that might be a issue to. to bad there is not a big field/farm near by that could be rented out. plus how would one go about booking the performers.
JoeFreedom
View Profile
Regular user
164 Posts

Profile of JoeFreedom
Also, Chris has invested & lost signifigant amounts of money out of pocket the last 2 years. The important thing is for him to heal. Sean, miss seeing you at the magic shop.
Joe
JoeFreedom

Whether you think you can, or think you can't, you're probably right.
x-treem
View Profile
Inner circle
1133 Posts

Profile of x-treem
Hey Joe, I did not know you were around here bro, if you guys still meet I can make the June 5th meeting or July 3rd, we all can catch up.

Shawn
A direct from text adaptation : The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde Starring Mickey Rooney in his final role.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Houdini Days 2005 (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL