The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Copperfields Pearl Catch from China special (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Lello999
View Profile
New user
19 Posts

Profile of Lello999
Hallo

Yesterday I was watching Copperfield´s Great Wall of China Special and there was thise Pearl Catch (I think it´s on the Illusions DVD as well) and I was just thinking about if it was marketed or something like that! Would be a great thing for my girlfriend!

Thanks a lot

Have a nice day
Domenik
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7294 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Are you referring to the one were they really look like they come from nowhere and at the end he makes a pearl necklace? I love that effect and too would be interested as a marriage aniversary effect.
Avery
View Profile
New user
The Netherlands
10 Posts

Profile of Avery
If you do a search, you will find another post on the subject. Once you read that post you'll know how it's done.
RS1963
View Profile
Inner circle
2711 Posts

Profile of RS1963
Just watch the tape in Slow motion. It will tell you everything you need to know.
The Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
1962 Posts

Profile of The Mac
Its really easy to figure out - but really hard to do properly - proof that Dc has great sleight of hand
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Copperfields Pearl Catch from China special (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.22 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL