The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Message to 0pus » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mary B.
View Profile
Café Tech Advisor
Howard City, Michigan
626 Posts

Profile of Mary B.
You posted as 0pus2 earlier about not being able to retrieve a lost password for your 0pus name here. The trouble was a typo in the email address you used when you registered as 0pus. You used the same email address to register as 0pus2, so I had to completely delete that member ID and the one post associated with it before I could fix the typo in your original member information.

I've used the lost password form to send a new password to your correct email address. When you get that, log in using your username 0pus and the new password. You can then visit the Edit Profile page to change the password to something else.
0pus
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
1739 Posts

Profile of 0pus
Dear Mary,

I am sorry for being incompetent -- but thank you for your help. I seem to be back on now.

0pus
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Message to 0pus » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL