The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Rich Z Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Richc98
View Profile
New user
Orange Park, Fl
71 Posts

Profile of Richc98
Hello All,

A little about me, I became interested in magic 1982, after joining the Army. I performed small packet tricks for a while. In 1986 I performed my first magic show for Mother's Day, at Chi Chi's in Oklahoma. Since then, I have performed magic all over the world. I have been to 28 different countries performing magic along the way. The latest countries I have visited has been the Philippines and Korea, (that is where I am now). Also, while making my way around, in 2000 I became a partner of a magic shop located in Columbia, SC. (I learned a lot about magic, owning and operating a store and made a really good friend.) However, September 2004 I was relocated to Seoul Korea and will remain until September 2006.

Currently, my plans are to retire from the Army, after 24 years of service, and enter the job market. Not really sure where I will go after I retire, but I really miss being at the magic shop and interacting with people. (Job Hunting- Resource Manager/ Sales Consultant/ Business Owner)

I am really glad I checked out the Magic Café it has been enlightening.

Rich Z
http://www.richzmagic.com
U.S. Army Retired Soldier for Life - SFC
Katmando
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of Katmando
Glad you stopped by too.

Welcome!
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4464 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
Hope you have fun here, let us know if you need ANY help!
www.magicman13.co.uk

Copies of the limited edition 'MindPlay' still available
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Rich Z Magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL