The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » David Copperfield T.V Specials (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ilan
View Profile
Regular user
South Africa
195 Posts

Profile of Ilan
David Copperfield T.V Specials.

I am not sure if this is the right place to put this post.

I am looking for of David Copperfield's T.V specials, I have quite a few and would like to collect the rest.
If anyone has and would like to swap then please PM me and let me know what you got and what you need.

Thanks

Ilan
If you can't laugh at yourself, you are obviously not getting the joke
illusionman2
View Profile
Special user
991 Posts

Profile of illusionman2
Which ones do you need?
Ilan
View Profile
Regular user
South Africa
195 Posts

Profile of Ilan
David Copperfield - The Great Escapes- I have this on VHS, but want it on DVD
The Magic of David Copperfield XVI - Unexplained Forces
(1990) The Magic of David Copperfield XII - Niagara Falls Challenge
(1985) The Magic of David Copperfield VII
(1981) The Magic of David Copperfield IV - The Vanishing Airplane
(1980) The Magic of David Copperfield III - Levitating Ferrari
(1979) The Magic of David Copperfield II
(1978) The Magic of David Copperfield
(1977) The Magic of ABC Starring David Copperfield

I have the others, they are not all in 100% good condition. BUt still okay.

WHat do you have?

Thanks ILan
If you can't laugh at yourself, you are obviously not getting the joke
Cao314159
View Profile
New user
Seattle
87 Posts

Profile of Cao314159
I have almost all of them. I am willing to bittorrent them if enough are interested!
Marquesas
View Profile
New user
12 Posts

Profile of Marquesas
I have been looking for the Tornado Of Fire for a long time now. They have not aired it here in Finland and it cannot be bought anywhere. Could you share it please?
Rik Taylor
View Profile
New user
Delaware
58 Posts

Profile of Rik Taylor
Does anyone know where they can be found? I would love to have more for my collection.
...less is not more, less is less you have to carry, more or less...
Cao314159
View Profile
New user
Seattle
87 Posts

Profile of Cao314159
I guess I will try to host them....be prepared in the next week or so!

Would anyone object if I split all the videos into seperate illusions, so that they can be downloaded, shared, and watched faster?
Mr.Harbs
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of Mr.Harbs
Yes please Cao314159, because I like many others have found it very hard
to get specific parts as finding the resources can sometimes be quite hard. Let us know when they are up!

Replying to a previous message, Bittorrent works for me.
Marquesas
View Profile
New user
12 Posts

Profile of Marquesas
I would prefer the full shows. At least if you split please do not cut anything out Smile
R.T.
View Profile
Regular user
107 Posts

Profile of R.T.
CAO that sounds great!
Mr. Muggle
View Profile
Special user
999 Posts

Profile of Mr. Muggle
Please let us know if you plan to offer your copie of the show's. I have an A & E special on Copperfield, and the Tornado of fire special. His other shows are not available unless you find someone who has them, and I'm also looking for the other 17 as others are.

Keep an eye out this next year; DC still owes CBS some TV special's. From what I've heard something should be in the works this next year when ever DC decides to take a break on touring.

MM
"Now you're looking for the secret... but you won't find it because you're not really looking. You don't really want to know the secret... You want to be fooled." - The Prestige (2006)
Cao314159
View Profile
New user
Seattle
87 Posts

Profile of Cao314159
Great! Sounds good. What I will probably do is give the link to only 10 people. Than the link can go public (on this board, don't want to have too much bandwidth missing). This will make the sharing go faster, and when using bittorrent, please be considerate and upload to people. I will start a new thread soon, but my DSL is getting upgraded and I might be offline for a little while. Thanks for your patience! And Mr. Muggle, could you somehow send me tornado of fire? If you know how to use bittorrent that would be ideal! I can then distribute. See you all, just a little while now!
revlovejoy
View Profile
Special user
Pennsylvania
765 Posts

Profile of revlovejoy
Wouldn't that defeat the purpose of torrenting?

You can set a limit to how much bandwidth you use up personally. Limiting it to 10 downloads first, then branching, is not necessarily optimal.

I download legally traded concerts every day through a bittorrent network. (Jam band fan) - As soon as a torrent is posted, tons of people sign on, and the seed is not overwhelmed, because you IMMEDIATELY start seeding others, before you have the whole thing.

Just a minor detail really. I am thankful for someone doing this in the first place. I have BitComet running constantly, and would keep my window open for days.
Mr.Harbs
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of Mr.Harbs
How is this coming along? it has been a little while since this thread was posted.
Marquesas
View Profile
New user
12 Posts

Profile of Marquesas
Aargh.. I can't wait! Smile
Nick Wait
View Profile
Inner circle
Lichfield, UK
1042 Posts

Profile of Nick Wait
This is very generous of you, I hope it works.
Thanks
Nick
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » David Copperfield T.V Specials (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL