The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Help with t-shirt (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

AsL
View Profile
Special user
673 Posts

Profile of AsL
Hey guys. I have a picture of me and I think it would be really cool if I could get it on a t-shirt. So does anybody know a business(or send me a link) to a company where they can print a picture on a t-shirt? It would be greatly appreciated!)
-Thanks in advance
PS- I know these companies are out there because I see these shirts eveywhere ! @ P
drwilson
View Profile
Inner circle
Bar Harbor, ME
2191 Posts

Profile of drwilson
Try a Google search for "photo T shirt" (include the quotes). Apparently Wal-Mart does these.

Yours,

Paul
mistermudd
View Profile
New user
Lancaster, CA
98 Posts

Profile of mistermudd
Perhaps a printshop in your town does silkscreening.... I would check the phonebook.
"Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!"
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Cafépress.com

They do a great job!
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
scott b.
View Profile
Special user
732 Posts

Profile of scott b.
Just go to a Wal-Mart and get those printable iron on decal's you print off on a printer. You can find them in your electronics section usually where the printer paper is. Just print off whatever you want (reversed image of course) and iron it onto a blank shirt.
Thanks! Scott B.

"I don't know the key to success . . . but the key to failure is trying to please everybody." - Bill Cosby
Donald Dunphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Victoria, BC, Canada
7488 Posts

Profile of Donald Dunphy
I had mine printed at a local office supply store.

The copy centre actually did imprinted t-shirts, mugs, and mouse pads, with your supplied photos.

I even had them put my logo on the front (breast pocket area, although there is no pocket), and my promo photo on the back.

- Donald
Donald Dunphy is a Victoria Magician, British Columbia, Canada.
AsL
View Profile
Special user
673 Posts

Profile of AsL
Thanks very much for all of the responses!)
irossall
View Profile
Special user
Snohomish, Washington
529 Posts

Profile of irossall
Just curious, why do you want a picture of yourself on your own t-shirt?
Is it a photo of you doing Magic?
The last thing I want to see is a picture of me anywhere Smile .
Iven Smile
Give the gift of Life, Be an Organ Donor.
AsL
View Profile
Special user
673 Posts

Profile of AsL
LOL- Irossall, well I don't think I would like looking at myself on a t-shirt either . The reason I was asking is because I went to South Korea recentally and I was in a martial arts class. My class told me when I get back to the USA send them a post card so I was going to send them a post card and a picture of the class on a t-shirt for my master.
irossall
View Profile
Special user
Snohomish, Washington
529 Posts

Profile of irossall
Great idea. You might want to consider Scott's idea and besides sending a finished T-Shirt for your instructor, send enough printed sheets (with instructions) so each student can have a transfer of their own to make their own T-Shirt print.
-Iven Smile

P.S. I hope you enjoyed the food over there. Did you try the Kim-Chee?
I love Kim-Chee but have only had homemade style a few times. I would also like to try the dog meat if I ever get over that way (I had coyote once and enjoyed it).
Give the gift of Life, Be an Organ Donor.
AsL
View Profile
Special user
673 Posts

Profile of AsL
WOW! The food was great. Well.....some of it anyways. The Kim-Chee was delicious. I think I'll leave the dog meat to you though. I'm not a vegetarian or anything but it'd be kind of weird eating dog meat if I knew it was dog. It was an experience of a lifetime!)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Help with t-shirt (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL