The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Trailer of the Cheaters Cheater (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Josh Allens
View Profile
Regular user
Virginia
188 Posts

Profile of Josh Allens
http://s9.invisionfree.com/Cheaters_Chea......topic=16

There is now a trailer, for CC on the CC temp forum, check it out!!
Bone
View Profile
Loyal user
Totally lost...
264 Posts

Profile of Bone
Thanks Josh for making up this temporary forum for us.
We are currently upgrading CC now.

Bone.
Email: bone@boneho.com

myspace.com/boneho
youtube.com/boneho
twitter.com/boneho
facebook.com/boneho

Official Website:
www.boneho.com
sidesteal
View Profile
New user
12 Posts

Profile of sidesteal
Cant wait to see the new cheaters Bone !!

Maybe there's room for another good video site !!

We finally completed this at 22.20 GMT last night after 363 days work ( we helped design the CMS it uses )

http://www.MAGIC-SHOWCASE.CO.UK

Theres still lots to do like content, layout and growth - but its administered daily for many hours and many changes will take place as you flip from page to page. For the 1st few days we will review the content prior to display, but we hope to let submissions display instantly if all goes well.

Please support us - make our almost empty arenas come alive with your videos and forum posts !!! Its goal is a long term community website for magicians - See you there !!!
Watch Magic Videos

Show your skills to the WORLD

Buy Magic and Sell Magic

Now its YOUR Magic Shop!
Bone
View Profile
Loyal user
Totally lost...
264 Posts

Profile of Bone
Sidesteal,

You stole videos from CC ? I have talked to the author of the videos, they are loyal members of CC. They made exclusive videos for CC and they said that they didn't even know about you took their videos without even letting them know. The videos brought LINK of CC. And I can see you are trying to market some stuffs at your site too, but doing this I don't think it's right.

Honestly I think it's better to support and contribute the classic CC rather than taking the chance when it's down to advertise another place. That is very bad.

Thank you.
Email: bone@boneho.com

myspace.com/boneho
youtube.com/boneho
twitter.com/boneho
facebook.com/boneho

Official Website:
www.boneho.com
philipmcauley
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of philipmcauley
SideSTEAL whats your problem man usin this thread advertise. Stealing other vid from sites that's not cool man. You sorta stole CC, but it wont work because everyone know there is only one CC and its da best and I suggest you take that video down and start from scratch like CC did who knows maybe a couple people might hang out there.
Jonas
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden
1065 Posts

Profile of Jonas
I don't think that that new magic forum seems to have anything new, that's why I will stay away from it.

MVD is a good site for Magic.
CC is a good site for Manipulations.

Both of them are related to the other subject a little but CC is a little more towards Manipulations and MVD a little more towards magic.

MVD has got a sroe to buy items in, It has got a chat, and stuff.

When I look at this new website, I see nothing new really, I never sign up to sites that are just clones of what have been done before, its boring and just imitation.

This thread is about CC, advertise in another thread I say, not here.
http://www.youtube.com/jonashaglund < Card flourishes and some other stuff.
LMaster
View Profile

London, England
0 Posts

Profile of LMaster
It was wrong to advertise your rip-off site here, but you'll see all the old-CC members will stay loyal, aight Bone! keep up the amazing work CC shall live again lol
~ LMaster
Erik J
View Profile
Elite user
Sweden
417 Posts

Profile of Erik J
Bad boy.
How can you steal vids without permission?
Think before you do something ffs.
: |
This signature is approved by Erik.
TOBIAS
View Profile
Loyal user
Seattle Magic
221 Posts

Profile of TOBIAS
I have noticed this site to have peoples videos on there and I am not sure that you asked any one.

HMMM...

I feel that we should let this be. People that look at ripped off things think about ripped off things.
Be true to your art, and it will be true to you
360degree
View Profile
New user
35 Posts

Profile of 360degree
CC is worth all the wait. The best community is gonna be up and running soon and that'll be fantastic!! Really can't wait. It's been really silent on the net since CC was down. It's like you can't find your home that you really belong to,haha. That's the feel for me.

Think about this...CC is built by only TWO people and that's Bone & Zeke. There're bound to be some errors and stuff like that and the labour of just TWO people is gonna progress quite slowly. But I guess we should all give him them the time they need to do the very best they can to satisfy all of you guy's desires.

GOOD LUCK CC!

sidesteal
View Profile
New user
12 Posts

Profile of sidesteal
The videos were not stolen - they were downloaded from cheaters when I was a member. I kept them because they were all amazing. The reason they were uploaded was to test the upload system. I had no other videos to upload as my only interest is in Magic. Never once did I maintain they were performed by me and I'm sorry if that the impression it gave.

The site is not a rip off off cheaters - it exists today because of cheaters and no other reason. Cheaters is where I got my inspiration from. I remember VIVIDLY the amount of times when I was taxi driving, and stopping at a phone kiosk that had access to the net - to check how my vid was doing, see if I had any private messages - SO MANY TIMES !!!!

It was good to look at,navigate thru and the scoring system was ace. I had loads of rows in the forums ! , and it was a genuine magic community like the café is.

BUT

You know what I'm gonna say don't you?

and this is no offense to bone what so ever....................

It kept disappearing. Which was really f**king frustrating for me as it was for all you guys. I've seen "countless" posts in here saying how much its missed - and I missed it so much guys - I learnt HTML & some a.s.p and took a post grad degree equivalent ( commonly known as a crash course ) and built Magic-Showcase with the help of some of the best asp scripters and designers money could NOT buy.

that's how much I missed it- I changed careers, lost family relationship ( selfishly ) worked 3 days a week in taxi and 4 days studying and creating this BECAUSE I missed cheaters so much.

I will never ever forget the day I read a post in here saying it was coming back. I nearly **** myself. At this time we hadn't even written the video module let alone the scoring system and upload module. I emailed my men and said "if cheaters comes back I'm ****ed before I begin"

I never thought I'd see it begin again, I had searched the net for info, but after a couple of months I decided to build my own - inspired by cheaters, not as a rip off.

I believe the Magic community is big enough to play in more than 1 playground, and I am REALLY sorry guys for ****ing anyone off - but I love Magic and Magic-Showcase is my expressionof that and a gift ( yearly hosting, 2GB disk space, plenty of bandwidth, annual domain name renewals )to the Magic community as a WHOLE.

Yours Sincerely

Patrick Shelley
Watch Magic Videos

Show your skills to the WORLD

Buy Magic and Sell Magic

Now its YOUR Magic Shop!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Trailer of the Cheaters Cheater (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL