We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from Northern Virginia (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JoeyC
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of JoeyC
My name is Joe Cassidy and I relocated from California to the D.C area late last year. I have been involved in magic on and off since the 70’s. I grew up in Jersey City and spent a lot of my teen years hanging around the busy New York City magic scene. I traveled around the world for the last 25 years and now I live in Northern Virginia. Thanks to bound magazine volumes like Apocalypse, I was able to see some of what I missed over the years. I am looking forward to becoming active in the magic life again. My strongest experience has been with close up but I am passionate about most of the topics in the Café forums and I have a special interest in Mentalism. I look forward to chatting.
MagikDavid
View Profile
Loyal user
Cincinnati, OH
298 Posts

Profile of MagikDavid
Welcome Joe,

I'm fairly new to the Café, also. Like you, I've wandered from magic through the years... but, I always come back. I guess some of us kids never grow up, eh? Looking forward to seeing your posts.

David
One good thing about being wrong...
Is the pleasure it brings to others.
Jeff_Mash
View Profile
Veteran user
Bay Area, California
327 Posts

Profile of Jeff_Mash
Welcome to the Café, Joe. Glad to have you on board!
Your friend in magic,

Jeff Mash, CEO
MJM Magic - "Magic for Magicians, Jokesters, and Mentalists!"
http://www.MJMMagic.com
zippy
View Profile
New user
PA
54 Posts

Profile of zippy
Welcome Joe to the Café. I have relatives in Rockville MD and Fredricksburg Va. both very close to you.
Zippy
DavidKenney
View Profile
Inner circle
TX
2178 Posts

Profile of DavidKenney
Hey JoeyC
Youtube & Intstagram @MagicOrthodoxy
FOLLOW and SUBSCRIBE - I giveaway magic and cards every month
steves7
View Profile
Regular user
Blue Springs, Missouri
114 Posts

Profile of steves7
Welcome to the Café. I wish this site and the internet were available when I first started magic back in high school and college. The only way back then to review magic tricks was to purchase it and see if it lived up to the description in the catalog. It would have saved me a lot of money that I spent on the worthless tricks.

Now, before I purchase a trick, I simply pose the question to the Café members or at least read all the threads on the subject.

Welcome and enjoy the Café.
Michael Taggert
View Profile
Special user
Fredericksburg Virginia
653 Posts

Profile of Michael Taggert
Welcome to The DC area See You At IBM Ring 50 In August? Im just south in Fredericksburg.
Believe you then that I do strange things
Bill Wells
View Profile
Elite user
Lexington, VA
457 Posts

Profile of Bill Wells
Hi Joe -

IBM Ring 50 - The National Capitol Ring - meets at the Holiday Inn in Alexandria the first Wednesday of each month (except for July). There are quite a few local magicians in Northern Virginia. There are also two SAM Assemblies, one in Fairfax and one that meets in the Press Club in downtown D.C.

Welcome to the Café and to Northern Virginia.

Bill
MagiCanada
View Profile
Regular user
Vancouver
140 Posts

Profile of MagiCanada
Hi JoeyC.

Welcome to the Café.
Maro Anglero
View Profile
Loyal user
FLORIDA
248 Posts

Profile of Maro Anglero
Welcome to the Magic Café Joe.
For the Magician: The hard must become habit, The habit must become easy, The easy must become Beautiful

Doug Henning
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from Northern Virginia (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL