The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » WANTED: Review of Wash Off from Joe Porper (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

amerigo
View Profile
Veteran user
Can't believe I only have
318 Posts

Profile of amerigo
I am interested in this effect sold by Hocus-Pocus and wonder if anyone has tried it. If so I would appreciate your thoughts on the effect.
Thankyou
Magic is Everywhere
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
It is well made and the Earl Nelson handling is terrific. It does just as the ad says and skill level is medium/low.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Jesse Feinberg
View Profile
Inner circle
www.jessesmagic.com
1074 Posts

Profile of Jesse Feinberg
WOW! This looks like a rope trick I actually like! I would love to see the performance, and gauge whether I want one... is there a demo vid anywhere? It sounds really cool though, with the secret being so special, and all the examinable stuff... let me know when you get yours...
amerigo
View Profile
Veteran user
318 Posts

Profile of amerigo
Thankyou Pete I appreciate getting an answer. Do you do this effect yourself? I just ordered Nana's Necklace and then saw this .I like ring and string effects and always like to add something different to my repertoire.

Amerigo
Magic is Everywhere
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
I have worked with it (I did the instruction sheets) but it is not in my repertoire as I personally do not do ring and string effects.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
amerigo
View Profile
Veteran user
318 Posts

Profile of amerigo
Thanks for the info Pete

Amerigo
Magic is Everywhere
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » WANTED: Review of Wash Off from Joe Porper (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL