The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Back in the loop after a long time » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jeb Sherrill
View Profile
Inner circle
Elsewhere
1161 Posts

Profile of Jeb Sherrill
I go by the stage name "James Sable",

but my real name is Jeb Sherrill.

No secret, I just got tired rather quickly of being introduced as Jeff Shiril or Jed Sherl and such. I’ve been in and out of magic since age four and for about five years I’ve been a recovering magician.

For reasons beyond my control the holiday is over and I’ve been recaptured, so here I am.

I mostly perform stage manipulation (Zombie, dancing cane, card productions, exploding roosters etc.), but I do a lot of close-up as well. I’m not a finger flinger, but I can do triple colour change passes with a twist of lemon if I really feel like and often I do. In performance I rarely use most knuckle breaking moves because I think they look silly, but I can’t resist the practice. Most of my magic education came from the back of cereal boxes and believe me it shows. I like to invent a lot of magic too and enjoy juggling, dancing, poi, fire eating/blasting and other related practices.

I work semi-professionally and above all consider myself a writer and quantum theosopher (whatever the heck that is).

I look forward to many discussions with you all.

Jeb (Sable) Sherrill

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
I don't believe in reincarnation, but I may have in another life.
Bernard Sim
View Profile
Inner circle
Singapore
1093 Posts

Profile of Bernard Sim
Welcome to the community Jeb. Looking forward to your contributions. Smile Smile Smile
Bernard Sim
Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
is where I'm trapped, because of my
4067 Posts

Profile of Michael Peterson
Welcome Jeb, you must share your method for your exploding rooster with me. I have my own method, but I get tired of cleaning out the microwave after every performance. Smile

Smile
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Manager
Northern California - United States
4739 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Hello and greetings! I'm glad you found us and decided to introduce yourself.

Welcome to The Magic Cafe!

Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
Jeb Sherrill
View Profile
Inner circle
Elsewhere
1161 Posts

Profile of Jeb Sherrill
Ichazod,

Blast, that's my method too, except I also add nitro to the chicken feed. It looks cool, but I have to replace the microwave every time. At least I don't have to clean the bloody thing.

BTW, I love your picture in the graveyard. Great atmosphere! Smile Smile Smile Smile
Steve Landavazo
View Profile
Special user
Northern California
654 Posts

Profile of Steve Landavazo
Nice to have you here Jeb!

I'm going to have to learn that triple color change with a lemon!

Have a great Christmas!

Smile
Courage is the willingness to be afraid and act anyway!
Peter Marucci
View Profile
Inner circle
5389 Posts

Profile of Peter Marucci
Welcome aboard, Jeb.

Now, back up a second, 'cause I REALLY want to hear more about that exploding rooster! Smile

cheers,

Peter Marucci

showtimecol@aol.com
Magicman0323
View Profile
Special user
Just outside parts unknown.
713 Posts

Profile of Magicman0323
Welcome to the CAFE !!!!!

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
You'll wonder when I'm coming, you'll wonder even more when I'm gone. - Max Malini
bigjoeblue
View Profile
New user
akron ohio
82 Posts

Profile of bigjoeblue
Come on in, the water’s fine, (as long as you don’t fire blast it) you’ll love the company. JOE Smile
Mya Angel
View Profile
Special Assistant
California
1398 Posts

Profile of Mya Angel
Smile Hi semianimus! Smile

Welcome to the "Magic Cafe"

Glad you could join our party!

Smile Smile Smile Smile

Smile Smile Smile Smile

Mya Smile
There is nothing that remains so constant as change. Don't end up like concrete, all mixed up and permanently set. Smile

He who slings mud will surely lose ground.
Bengi
View Profile
Veteran user
Georgia
309 Posts

Profile of Bengi
Welcome to The Cafe, Jeb!!!

Exploding chicken? I'd say I'll wait for the video to come out, but....... naaaaaaaaa.

Look forward to reading your posts!

Bengi Smile Smile
Lee Marelli
View Profile
Special user
Aurora, Colorado
876 Posts

Profile of Lee Marelli
Welcome!! When you get a chance, drop over and say hello to us mentalists. We are at the corner table by the window under the sign that says "A Penny For Your Thoughts," but I sensed you already knew that. Smile
"Mentalism is a state of mind." Marelli
Jeb Sherrill
View Profile
Inner circle
Elsewhere
1161 Posts

Profile of Jeb Sherrill
Ok guys, if you’re really that interested in the exploding rooster trick I’ll be glad to post it under stage magic. I’ll put in a little version of the triple colour change pass with a lemon while I’m at it. Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile I love these little things!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Back in the loop after a long time » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL