The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Fire wallets (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tbaer
View Profile
Inner circle
Pennsylvania
2004 Posts

Profile of tbaer
Fellow magicians, I am interested in a fire wallet. I know there are many on the market. One that when you open up the wallet it bursts into flames. Then you close the wallet and when you re-open it you can take out some real dollars to go into another trick.

I am looking for a fire wallet that works every time and that the wallet will last for many years and not wear out. Thanks for your help.
WayneNZ
View Profile
Inner circle
New Zealand
1013 Posts

Profile of WayneNZ
Viking now has one on the market.
So that will be worth checking out.
Richc98
View Profile
New user
Orange Park, Fl
71 Posts

Profile of Richc98
I really like the Kaps-fire wallet, however check the quality of the wallet if you can. I have seen some poor wallet construction by some folks distributing the wallet.
U.S. Army Retired Soldier for Life - SFC
nitram
View Profile
Veteran user
London U.K.
308 Posts

Profile of nitram
Look up The Flamer in the UK. It is very good quality and produces flames along the entire length of the opened wallet. I have had mine 2 yrs and is still working. http://flamer.7p.com/index.html
If you want to see it have a look at me using my one http://www.bickell.force9.co.uk/firedemo.AVI
cardone
View Profile
Special user
860 Posts

Profile of cardone
I have used the Kaps fire wallet for about 3 years and I think it is the best!!!!
ClouDsss
View Profile
Inner circle
1799 Posts

Profile of ClouDsss
Quote:
On 2005-03-18 01:10, cardone wrote:
I have used the Kaps fire wallet for about 3 years and I think it is the best!!!!

I second this.

The kaps has so far never failed me Smile

cheerios
Think outside the box, cos people are all thinking inside now!! - ClouDsss
kenny kadabra
View Profile
Elite user
scotland
450 Posts

Profile of kenny kadabra
Nitram, interested in the Flamer, but how does it ignite? I have a'Heatwave' wallet, does the Flamer have the same 'wheel' mechanism or is it electronic?
Cheers Kenny
Magic ain't an illusion ! it's a "way of life"
ssucahyo
View Profile
Inner circle
1955 Posts

Profile of ssucahyo
Buy Viking fire wallet. this is top quality. real letahr, availbale in brown or black color, the fire is big and can keep fluid in long period.
ScottLeavitt
View Profile
Special user
730 Posts

Profile of ScottLeavitt
Just picked up a new one from Craig Dixon of WizardCraft this past weekend and VERY impressed by it. It has a wheel mechanism, and is available directly from Craig.
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
4306 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
The wallet from viking seems to be a very nicely made wallet and it can be opened without revealing the fluid/ignition system. Does anyone know how long the pads in the Viking wallet (or most other wallets) can keep the fluid from evaporating once it is poured onto the pads?

Thank you very much.

Michael
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Fire wallets (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL