The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Coin Wallet Sample (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

StevenKidwell
View Profile
New user
37 Posts

Profile of StevenKidwell
I posted this in the coin magic section, and a friend recommended that I re-post it here.

Years ago I purchased a coin wallet that held all of my gaffed coins. It was great, and I've never seen anything like it in the market place since. I now have the ability to have a similiar design produced in large quantities. I have already started the process and have received samples. The wallet holds 12 half dollar sized coins. The quality of the leather and construction is top notch. It really is a very nice wallet. This is my question to all who read this; is there a market for this wallet? I am NOT taking orders...YET. But, I would appreciate some feedback, not on the design, but on whether or not you would buy one. The wallet will sell for around $25.95, I say "around" because it could change slightly, but I don't expect it to. This is a very large up front investment on my part, so I really would like some honest feedback on the viability of this product.
I have uploaded some detailed photographs of the sample. You can view them at:

http://members.aol.com/sky67/coin_wallet/

I would appreciate all emails to be sent to: kidwell2401@comcast.net

Thanks for taking the time to read this and thanks for any response.

Steven Kidwell
burgerinc
View Profile
Regular user
Sin City
196 Posts

Profile of burgerinc
I don't know if they stock them but Denny at Denny & Lee is very informative and probably knows where he can order them for you if still available.
Steve Dela
View Profile
Special user
U.K. London
961 Posts

Profile of Steve Dela
I must admit it looks very nice, but for me it would be too big.
I do a lot of table hopping and although I know this would fit in my pocket, I wouldnt carry that many coins.

On the other hand it appears as though it would be perfect for storing coins during transit in a close up case.

your only concern is that there are already other similar items on sale for magicians, and those that have them, may not need another one.

I have been as honast as I could... but it looks great and I DO think you would sell a few... get in touch with a dealer and see if they would stock it.

good luck!

In Magic
Steve Dela
http://stevedela.com
Associate Member of the Inner Magic Circle
FFFF
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Coin Wallet Sample (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.22 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL