The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Idea for search engine » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Craig Krisulevicz
View Profile
Special user
Philadelphia, PA
647 Posts

Profile of Craig Krisulevicz
I know it's a lot of hard work....so I'm not asking for this to be done now, or anytime soon. Just a thought though....next time you are adding features to the search engine, how about a feature which allows you to search for keywords within a specific user's postings.

I sometimes remember a general idea that someone has posted, and would like to go back and find it quickly, but am unable to. That's where I thought of this.

If this feature is already usable, then I admit, my proficiency in using the search function is not up to par.
Who is John Galt?
mgical
View Profile
Regular user
195 Posts

Profile of mgical
It is already possible (I just tested it) enter both the keyword and username in the advanced search engine and you will get results from only their posts featuring that keyword.
Craig Krisulevicz
View Profile
Special user
Philadelphia, PA
647 Posts

Profile of Craig Krisulevicz
Awesome. thanks for that
Who is John Galt?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Idea for search engine » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL