The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Can someone help me? (Max Maven effects) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Skitch
View Profile
Veteran user
Philadelphia
400 Posts

Profile of Skitch
I was wondering if someone could name all of Max Maven's effects, not including in any books. Also, what do you think of certain effects and which effects of his do you do yourself? Thank you....
§kitch
Philippe
View Profile
Special user
675 Posts

Profile of Philippe
There is hardly enough room Skitch.
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6439 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
You're kidding, right? Max has created so many effects it would take days if not weeks to type them all up. Just in the world of card magic he put out an extensive list of effects when he worked under his name Phil Goldstein.
As for books, well that's a bit easier... he put the color series of mentalism which is now called Prism, his equivoque treatise called Verbal Control and a few dozen lecture notes. He also has put out books on Fortunetelling. Also, he recently put out Redivider which is a work on mirror stacks.
I think if someone took the time to put all of the effects he has created or worked on into one tome then it would probably be in something larger than the Tarbell course.
And he hasn't stopped creating.

greg
One of my favorite quotes: "A critic is a legless man who teaches running."
ClouDsss
View Profile
Inner circle
1799 Posts

Profile of ClouDsss
Do a search on the net for max maven effects

Read the effect explanations and then come to the Café and ask for reviews on specific effects. I think this is the best way.

There are simply too many effects and I have to admit that I have not seen all that he has published.

cheerios
Think outside the box, cos people are all thinking inside now!! - ClouDsss
Parson Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
1939 Posts

Profile of Parson Smith
God bless Max Mavin.
Perhaps the most creative mind in magic.
Here kitty, kitty,kitty. Smile
+++a posse ad esse+++
Cardguy52
View Profile
Loyal user
234 Posts

Profile of Cardguy52
One day I would love to see much to the like of the James File and Stewart James in Print, one complete source for all of Phil Goldstein's effects.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Can someone help me? (Max Maven effects) (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL