The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magicians of old » » Houdini in Chicago (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Allan Given
View Profile
Regular user
169 Posts

Profile of Allan Given
Hi there! Does anyone have any information on when and where Houdini performed in Chicago? I know he was on the midway at the 1893 Columbian Exposition, and was sealed in a giant envelope at one Chicago show, but I have not been able to find much more info other than that. Any leads would be greatly appreciated!

Allan
Kevin Connolly
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
1329 Posts

Profile of Kevin Connolly
You might want to see Frank Koval's books, The Houdini Diaries. They are 5 spiral bound books and they follow Harry step-by-step from 1896(?) to 1926.

You also might want to post this in "All Tied Up" section. There may be someone there to help too.

Good Luck,
Kevin
Please visit my website.
www.houdinihimself.com

Always looking buy or trade for original Houdini, Hardeen and escape artist items. I'm interested in books, pitchbooks and ephemera. Email [email]hhoudini@optonline.net[/email]
Clay Shevlin
View Profile
Elite user
497 Posts

Profile of Clay Shevlin
Kev: they are tape bound... Smile Clay
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magicians of old » » Houdini in Chicago (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL