The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Body manipulation (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Spider Jerusalem
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of Spider Jerusalem
I'm a (currently preparing) ametuer performer, I'm using piercings located around my body to lift weights, as well as numerous stunts and tricks that are of an abnormal nature, basic sideshow skills, spoons in the nose etc.
I also wish to attempt escapology, but have to wait on that due to lack of funds. What I'm seeking here is other parts for my act. Any suggestions for a starting performer?
Todd Robbins
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York
2908 Posts

Profile of Todd Robbins
Spider,
We started a thread on acts. Look at it and it should give you some ideas. There are a number of rarely seen acts in that list that could become signature pieces with a bit of work and creativity. Writing upside down and backwards for instance, also known as the Jap Mirako act, is something that could be great as a demonstration of how your brain works differently than most. If you have any questions, ask away and we will do what we can to answer them. One thing, though, and this has been said a gazillion times in this forum, many of these skills can not be learned safely or effectively by yourself and needs someone to teach you the proper way of doing things.

Welcome.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Body manipulation (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL