We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Request: Michael Ammar Easy to master business card miracles (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

anime_file
View Profile
Regular user
140 Posts

Profile of anime_file
Does anyone have a review of this dvd or have any other recommendations for other business card magic?
Badger
View Profile
Veteran user
Ireland
384 Posts

Profile of Badger
It is a good dvd. very well thought out and of course LLPUB top quality. you would find a least one thing to use on this.
Corey Harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City, MO
1229 Posts

Profile of Corey Harris
And it comes with a business card wallet!
gocall911
View Profile
Loyal user
Salem, VA
246 Posts

Profile of gocall911
There is some very nice stuff on this DVD but by far Doug Bennett's Business Merger is what made it worth the price for me. The Showcase Wallet is also a very nice bonus. If you are looking for a few nice ways to hand out your card then this is it.
"Use your head." ~Dai Vernon~
kuroko
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of kuroko
Can I use any biz card for tricks in this dvd?
broothal
View Profile
Elite user
Europe
448 Posts

Profile of broothal
You can use your own business cards.

The effects on this DVD are very simple. If you've been into magic for a while, you're probably familiar with all of them.
anime_file
View Profile
Regular user
140 Posts

Profile of anime_file
I bought it and I think the effects are ok. They are VERY simple takes no skill at all. Geared towards non magicians. If you are familiar with magic techniques then just think of the best production you know and use it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Request: Michael Ammar Easy to master business card miracles (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL