The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Losander Zombie Ball (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kent Wong
View Profile
Inner circle
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
2458 Posts

Profile of Kent Wong
I think I may have missed the boat on this one! I've been investigating this product for some time now, trying to decide whether the extra investment would add significantly to the Zombie routine that I am already performing. However, it seems as though this product isn't available anywhere anymore. I even checked Losander's site and it no longer appears on his product listings page. If anyone has any suggestions, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Kent
"Believing is Seeing"
<BR>______________________
<BR>
<BR>www.kentwongmagic.com
David Todd
View Profile
Inner circle
2328 Posts

Profile of David Todd
Are you talking about the zombie-ish Losander/Wonder Animated Sphere or the traditional zombie ball as performed by Losander ?

There really isn't a special Losander zombie ball as such...... his modification is to the gimmick, not to the ball. Any standard zombie ball can be used. At his lectures I believe that Losander sells the Zombie ball made by Encore Magic , along with his modified version of the gimmick , also made by Encore Magic.

If you purchase Losander's Zombie video he shows you how to make the modification to the gimmick.

Purchase the Losander Zombie video and make it yourself (it is not difficult to make) or buy it premade by Encore Magic for $20.00 . http://www.encoremagic.net/Our_products.html.
Kent Wong
View Profile
Inner circle
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
2458 Posts

Profile of Kent Wong
Thanks. Losander used to sell a ball and gimmick, but ever since the sphere came out, the ball seems to have vanished. I will contact encore magic and buy the gimmick from them.

Kent
"Believing is Seeing"
<BR>______________________
<BR>
<BR>www.kentwongmagic.com
David Todd
View Profile
Inner circle
2328 Posts

Profile of David Todd
Quote:
On 2005-03-21 17:41, magicman845 wrote:
Thanks. Losander used to sell a ball and gimmick

Kent

Right. He packaged the Encore Magic zombie ball , along with his modified version of the gimmick and sold them together . There is no difference to the ball. Any decent zombie ball may be used . Morrissey , Abbott's , etc. With Losander's version it's the modification to the gimmick that is different.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Losander Zombie Ball (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL