The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Let there be magic! » » I need a name... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Gede Nibo
View Profile
Inner circle
2447 Posts

Profile of Gede Nibo
Come on guys!! we have magic ideas to share!! just name yourself whatever your name is plus DINI....

there, can we lock this thread now??
irishguy
View Profile
Special user
Ohio
629 Posts

Profile of irishguy
Quote:
On 2005-03-25 02:59, babakali wrote:
Come on guys!! we have magic ideas to share!! just name yourself whatever your name is plus DINI....

there, can we lock this thread now??

Excellent suggestion Babakalidini. Smile
Peter Marucci
View Profile
Inner circle
5389 Posts

Profile of Peter Marucci
I suspect I'd seem even sillier if I were billed as Maruccidini!
Jesse Feinberg
View Profile
Inner circle
www.jessesmagic.com
1074 Posts

Profile of Jesse Feinberg
Jesse Feindini... eh, not so good. babakalidini is HILARIOUS!!!!! I love the new name! you guys are funny Smile

Babakali, I remember talking to you about my Cigapen. Did you ever get one? Where is the Ganges River? How do you have internet out there? I would love to visit sometime!!!! Any cool magic tricks exclusive to where you live? Later -Jesse
Jesse Feinberg
View Profile
Inner circle
www.jessesmagic.com
1074 Posts

Quote:
On 2005-03-25 02:47, Lee Darrow wrote:
Bustin' a Cap?

Sorry, been hangin' with the wrong crowd again,......!

Lee Darrow, C.H.

Was that you in the Eldorado on 3 wheels rollin' down crenshaw? I thought so... Your name gave me a new idea... Blast Cap. hmm... Im probably making a decision this weekend... thanks Lee!
Gede Nibo
View Profile
Inner circle
2447 Posts

Profile of Gede Nibo
You got me guys...shouda kept my mouth shut!! LOL
ganges river...its the river to the right of the river nile...internet, no problem...we're quite cosmik here, so cyber space is but a branch of our infinite domain...

magic tricks? nah, true miracles...only because Ive never been caught of course!

babakalidini
Jesse Feinberg
View Profile
Inner circle
www.jessesmagic.com
1074 Posts

Nice! well, next winter I am going to take some time off... maybe I can travel to where you live? I have been looking for some miracles recently... !
Jesse Feinberg
View Profile
Inner circle
www.jessesmagic.com
1074 Posts

HEY EVERYONE... Tell me what you think of this name... CAP'N OFF. I have created an awesome looking demo... Im not sure when I will be ready to release this effect (lack of time), Im a one man band... But maybe within the week. Im going to see about dropping the demo before its available... Ill keep you posted. More on this tuesday or wednesday.

If you have any more suggestions for names, let me know... maybe I can change it. Thanks fo' the feedback. -Jesse
Jesse Feinberg
View Profile
Inner circle
www.jessesmagic.com
1074 Posts

Update... the final name is going to be "Cover-Up"... it plays nicely on both the cap that covers the pen, and the 'top secret' nature of the effect... hope that makes sense? later - Jesse
boboshempy
View Profile
Veteran user
Jersey
373 Posts

Profile of boboshempy
NO! It should be "Touch My Cap!"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Let there be magic! » » I need a name... (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL