The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » Picture test (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Jordini
View Profile
Inner circle
2766 Posts

Profile of Jordini
Thanx Jessica! I still can't get my pictures from photobucket.com up though. ARGH
http://l00076.myspace.com/00076/88/28/76368288_l.jpg

SHWEET I GOT IT TO WORK. Oh, btw, this is me at Toys 'R' Us in NYC. I went there and the magician was gone, so I stepped in for a few mins. Haha. I actually got a pretty huge crowd which was very fun. At the end I had to tell everyone "I'd love to show you some of the products we're selling, but I don't really work here." Good times.
jessicashurtz
View Profile
New user
86 Posts

Profile of jessicashurtz
Quote:
On 2005-03-27 15:18, Jordini wrote:

SHWEET I GOT IT TO WORK. Oh, btw, this is me at Toys 'R' Us in NYC. I went there and the magician was gone, so I stepped in for a few mins. Haha. I actually got a pretty huge crowd which was very fun. At the end I had to tell everyone "I'd love to show you some of the products we're selling, but I don't really work here." Good times.

I'll be in NY about an hour outisde NYC (west point) in less than 2 months... college!

but I'm curious, did the other magician get mad at you when he came back?
-j
Chris Keppel
View Profile
Special user
Kansas City MO
544 Posts

Profile of Chris Keppel
Hahahah, that's funny. step in on the mans job. You should be fired, oh wait.... I guess you cant.

If Donald Trump and his Comb over was here I wonder what he would have to say about this.
www.chriskeppel.com
Kepp's Custom Carbon Fiber
4Jacks
View Profile
Veteran user
345 Posts

Profile of 4Jacks
Quote:
On 2005-03-27 14:58, Jordini wrote:
Thanx Jessica!

What My Explaination wasn't good enough!!!!

Hmmpff...

Quote:
On 2005-03-23 12:42, 4Jacks wrote:
I don't think it's lemme just type it so delete the #'s

#[#img]www.imadork.com/mydorkpicture.jpg#[#/img]

Delete all the #'s

Hope that worked
Jordini
View Profile
Inner circle
2766 Posts

Profile of Jordini
Oh.....I read it but you didn't explain what was up with all the #'s you just said delete them and I was like....what's going on?! I was just confused. Thanx everyone, because I can now do this..

http://g.myspace.com/00055/86/70/55210768_l.gif
4Jacks
View Profile
Veteran user
345 Posts

Profile of 4Jacks
Well J, sorry bro, I thought I was clear, I woulda went into further detail if I knew you needed it
Jordini
View Profile
Inner circle
2766 Posts

Profile of Jordini
It's alright. After reading jessica's, I went back and realized what you were talking about. The important thing is that I can post pictures now. I'm so excited.
4Jacks
View Profile
Veteran user
345 Posts

Profile of 4Jacks
TY,

U into Cars WB? What do you drive?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » Picture test (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL