We Remember The Magic Caf We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Tradition. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
DavidEscapes
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm Special!
1003 Posts

Profile of DavidEscapes
Hi everyone

As everyone has been so nice about my injury I thought I would give you a quick update.

Well, finally I can walk without crutches, not very well mind, its more like a careful hobble. But I am getting around. I have a proper diagnosis at last, which I didn't get until this morning, the swelling has been so bad that it wasn't possible to check everything completely until now. I have a lot of muscle tearing, a sprained hamstring, and tearing to my medial cruciate ligament. However, none of the damage is bad enough that surgery will be required, I have about 6 weeks healing to do then a couple of months of rehab exercises.

Considering what happened I am very lucky not to have torn the ligament completely so I am happy with all of that!

Thanks again for all the good wishes guys Smile

Cheers

David
David Victor - The artist formally (and still occasionally) known as David Straitjacket.

My Website
Add me on facebook
MattTheKnife
View Profile
Veteran user
356 Posts

Profile of MattTheKnife
Glad to hear that you're doing a bit better. If it was me then as soon as I could get around fairly well I'd go and take the kid out... just my bit of advice ;-)

Anyway, feel better David.

Cheers,
-Matt (TK)
DavidEscapes
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm Special!
1003 Posts

Profile of DavidEscapes
Again, I would like to thank Kondini for his continued support, and note that I now have a spare set of crutchs if he wishes to borrow them, though I hear the local A&E provided him with a set all of his own. How do you break your foot escaping from a straitjacket anyway?

Turnabout is fair play mate Smile

If any of Kondini's existing clients wish to contact me, the website address is below. Please note that while I am certainly an excellent replacement for the great Kondini, my straitjacket escape involves far less rolling on the floor in pain. And, though I am still slightly damaged myself, I can at least put on my own pants in the morning.

Get well soon mate Smile

David
David Victor - The artist formally (and still occasionally) known as David Straitjacket.

My Website
Add me on facebook
x-treem
View Profile
Inner circle
1133 Posts

Profile of x-treem
Hey Kondini,

Best wishes, at least you have a legitimate reason now as to why you are not wearing pants. Smile

Shawn
A direct from text adaptation : The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde Starring Mickey Rooney in his final role.
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
Someone has to fill us in here. from what I'm reading did Kondini finally get injured Now ?
Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5396 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
Kondini,

OUCH!!! Both of you take the saying "break a leg" much to literally!! Maybe EA’s ought to say “break a chain” to each other for luck.

Sorry to hear about the bad break (pun intended but sentiment is sincere)!
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3609 Posts

Profile of Kondini
Many thanks to you all for your pm`s and good wishes.
David old mate,,,,you deserve to beat me more than you have (I would have!)See what comes around goes around,,,,,I deserve the ribbing.

Yes ankle US on sticks,result from suspended SJ,Ignored the quack still working (Brands Hatch last weekend and Grantham next weekend).Who is a twit then????

Take care,
Ken.
Riley
View Profile
Special user
Darlington UK
953 Posts

Profile of Riley
Hey Ken

Ignore the quack at your peril.

Remember, death is nature's way of telling you to slow down Smile

Regards

Riley
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3609 Posts

Profile of Kondini
Thanks Riley !!!!

I feel a whole lot better for that !!!!! I think.
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
Kondini I have never Met him. but I do know he is a Great Help plus he is a Man of His Word.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Tradition. (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL