The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » Hand of Cleopatra (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

massimo
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of massimo
I have an old "Hand of Cleopatra. It has an eight side base with a pin on top that the hand balances on. It comes in a coffin. It spins and stops to point at a pre-set position. Anyone know anything at all on this prop?
the Sponge
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta
2461 Posts

Profile of the Sponge
Sounds like junk. I'll take it off you hands for $25 Smile

s
Julie
View Profile
Inner circle
3357 Posts

Profile of Julie
F.Y.I.> There's one for sale on ebay now. If I recall correctly, the old ones (sold through Arthur Emerson and later Joe Stevens) are considered better made than the more recent copies, but I can't tell you what the difference is. I think the ebay price is hovering around $200?
The Curator
View Profile
V.I.P.
Beware Vampire, I have
3793 Posts

Profile of The Curator
Magic garage sale yesterday in France: bought a hand of Cleopatra for 50€.
The same one I use in my routine in CT.
Well, I have 3 now... Hehehehehehe.
T-RAY
View Profile
Inner circle
1539 Posts

Profile of T-RAY
I would like to know more about this also. I believe that the audience member selects an item while your back is turned. Then you turn around and spin the hand. It stops on the item that was chosen. I tried to buy one on ebay and lost. Does anyone have an extra one that they wouldn't mind parting with?
Posted: Oct 4, 2005 1:13am
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Has anyone got one of these for sale?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » Hand of Cleopatra (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL