The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Macaw Production Box (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Lou Hilario
View Profile
Inner circle
2220 Posts

Profile of Lou Hilario
I would like to get some suggestions on what type of box to produce my two macaws. Keep in mind that these birds are about 3 feet long. I don't like using a harness on them. They are more comfortable hidden inside a box type. I will need to construct this myself. Thanks in advance!
Magic, Illusions, Juggling, Puppet & Parrot Show ^0^
http://www.louhilario.net
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7353 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
Lou, I've got a couple of ideas that I will try to get drawn up. I assume that they will need to be separate in the load area.

I will send them to your regular email.
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
Lou Hilario
View Profile
Inner circle
2220 Posts

Profile of Lou Hilario
Richard, I can place them inside a long box together provided there is a metal divider placed diagonally. Both of them are facing outwards. Definitely, they cannot be placed together side by side.
Magic, Illusions, Juggling, Puppet & Parrot Show ^0^
http://www.louhilario.net
magicmanrob
View Profile
Regular user
158 Posts

Profile of magicmanrob
Lou when we build anything for our macaw in materials we use either acrylic or aluminum. With the birds natural chew instinct our first and only prop built out of wood was turned into toothpicks in about 5 minutes. Hope you take this into consideration in construction.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Macaw Production Box (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL