The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » HI (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Billy Bo
View Profile
Special user
627 Posts

Profile of Billy Bo
Just a quick message to say hi to the world of magic. my names steve and I'm from essex in London. I'm a bar manager but trying to turn pro this year with the help of my magic club members and anyone of you nice people on this site. I look forward to talking magic.
Jeff_Mash
View Profile
Veteran user
Bay Area, California
328 Posts

Profile of Jeff_Mash
Hi Stevie, welcome to the café! There are over 18,000 people here that would love to talk some magic with you.
Your friend in magic,

Jeff Mash, CEO
MJM Magic - "Magic for Magicians, Jokesters, and Mentalists!"
http://www.MJMMagic.com
Doc Pepper
View Profile
New user
Black Hills of South Dakota
82 Posts

Profile of Doc Pepper
STEVIE D, Welcome and good luck on your `plans'... Just don't forget us little guys when you're up there playing on the big screen... ;-)

doc
The Doctor will see you now! ;-)
Desix
View Profile
New user
Arlington, Texas
59 Posts

Profile of Desix
Hey stevie nice to meet you.
the people here are a GREAT Resource for you. Good luck.
steves7
View Profile
Regular user
Blue Springs, Missouri
114 Posts

Profile of steves7
Welcome to the Café. I wish this site and the internet were available when I first started magic back in high school and college. The only way back then to review magic tricks was to purchase it and see if it lived up to the description in the catalog. It would have saved me a lot of money that I spent on the worthless tricks.

Now, before I purchase a trick, I simply pose the question to the Café members or at least read all the threads on the subject.

Welcome and enjoy the Café.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » HI (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL