We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Opinions On Double Take (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7020 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
Looking for feedback on Greg Wilson's Double Take. Thanks.
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
irishguy
View Profile
Special user
Ohio
629 Posts

Profile of irishguy
If you want to learn a load of different DLs, then this is a great DVD for you. It has 20-some different variations as well as a few routines. The instruction is well done.
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7020 Posts

Thanks so much.
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
Philip Chau
View Profile
Regular user
Macau
124 Posts

Profile of Philip Chau
Hi

I am very interested in this too.
For those of you who have watched it, are the method really good?
I mean, is better to perform 1,2 DLs very good or know tons of them?
Thanks

Philip
zur
View Profile
Special user
California
671 Posts

Profile of zur
He starts off teaching 4 basic double lifts. Then goes into easy routines with them. Then the difficulty progresses. Its very good, especially the DVD version. I'll probably be putting it in the sale section of the Café sometime soon.
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7020 Posts

Where is the sale section? I've been looking for it but somehow it has eluded me.
Adam J
View Profile
New user
87 Posts

Profile of Adam J
I as well was looking to order this. After hearing the reviews, it's definitly on my To-Get list. Greg puts out quality stuff, in my opionion. Smile

Adam
KenW
View Profile
Elite user
439 Posts

Profile of KenW
Even though Greg W. and I had a falling out of friendship a few years ago, I have to say that his videos/DVD's are fantastic. This man is a real pro and whatever you can learn from him will benefit you greatly as a performing magician.
Magically,
KW
Joe Mauro
View Profile
Inner circle
1133 Posts

Profile of Joe Mauro
Quote:
On 2005-03-28 19:05, KenW wrote:
Even though Greg W. and I had a falling out of friendship a few years ago, I have to say that his videos/DVD's are fantastic. This man is a real pro and whatever you can learn from him will benefit you greatly as a performing magician.
Magically,
KW

Was this falling out magic related?
~Joe
KenW
View Profile
Elite user
439 Posts

Profile of KenW
Yes, it was magic related.
KW
Joe Mauro
View Profile
Inner circle
1133 Posts

Profile of Joe Mauro
Thanks Ken.

I like your website.
~Joe
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Opinions On Double Take (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL