The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Review of the Eureka Springs Convention (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ed Hutchison
View Profile
Regular user
Madison, MS (orig. CNY)
118 Posts

Profile of Ed Hutchison
Jean and I have just returned from another great weekend of magic in Eureka Springs, AR.

Thanks to Bill and Ruth Pitts we have once again been able to experience both the charm of this quiet village and some great magic.

Beauty is, of course, in the eye of the beholder and others in attendance will no doubt disagree, but, for me, the highlight of the convention was the chance to witness the amazing mnemonic act of 88 year-old Len Sparagowski from Oklahoma City.

On Saturday night we were treated to something I don't recall seeing before--two lovely ladies on the same bill. Lucy Sanders did a great Zombie routine which was followed later by Ruth Pitts doing an elegant version of the linking rings. Lucy is the wife of MC contributor, Bob Sanders, and Ruth is the wife of Bill Pitts, PIP of the IBM, who is the organizer of this annual get together.

This was my third Calvacade in Eureka Springs and I'm looking forward to the next one. Thanks, Bill.

Edward Hutchison
Edward Hutchison

Madison, MS

Home Page: http://www.ERHutchison.com
Margarette
View Profile
Special user
Memphis area
956 Posts

Profile of Margarette
I was unable to make it to this year's Cavalcade. Sounds like I missed a good time! I always enjoy watching Ruth perform. I've told her on any number of occasions that I want to be like her when I grow up.

Margarette
The only stupid question is the one not asked.
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Margarette,

That's going to take a while. We have all taken the Peter Pan Oath!

Bob
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Lucy
View Profile
New user
Alabama
26 Posts

Profile of Lucy
Thank you Ed,

You are very kind.

And I look forward to seeing you at the next one.

Lucy
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Well, soon I hope to see information about the next one.

I have been told that it is the weekend of March 28th.

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Review of the Eureka Springs Convention (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL