The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » The Movie by The Flicking Fingers (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Peo Olsson
View Profile
Inner circle
Stockholm, Sweden
3261 Posts

Profile of Peo Olsson
This DVD kills! These guys are fantastic, I saw them live in sweden (El Duco's Magic Weekend) a few years back. don't miss the opportunity to watch them if you never have. The price might be a little high, but its worth it, the quality is crisp clear. Higly recommended.

Here is The Flicking Fingers homaepage: http://www.theflickingfingers.com/
Pictured to the left my hero and me during FISM 2006 in Stockholm.
wayno
View Profile
Veteran user
Canada
323 Posts

Profile of wayno
Quote:
On 2005-11-12 14:43, Peo Olsson wrote:
This DVD kills! These guys are fantastic, I saw them live in sweden (El Duco's Magic Weekend) a few years back. don't miss the opportunity to watch them if you never have. The price might be a little high, but its worth it, the quality is crisp clear. Higly recommended.

Here is The Flicking Fingers homaepage: http://www.theflickingfingers.com/

Though it hasn't been updated since 2003. No news is listed for them, and e-mails on their flickingfingers accounts have not gained response. Smile

Sincerely,
Wayne Stevenson
The SpookClub
Wayne Stevenson
The SpookClub
http://www.spookclub.com
Tim Ellis
View Profile
V.I.P.
Melbourne, Australia
1224 Posts

Profile of Tim Ellis
Email Thomas Fraps at ThomasFraps@trick17.com and he'll put you in touch with the specific Finger you're looking for.

TIM
Jeremy L.
View Profile
Special user
800 Posts

Profile of Jeremy L.
Dose this DVD have anything obscene on it? I asume the answer is no becase MY Magic doesn't have anything noting it. Also can someone explain the name?
Jeremy L.
Do you buy ethically?
Magic Fakes
Jeremy L.
View Profile
Special user
800 Posts

Profile of Jeremy L.
Also, is the DVD on close-up, stand-up etc. magic?
Jeremy L.
Do you buy ethically?
Magic Fakes
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
A little bit of everything. But for the most part they are close-up. It s a Great DVD I'm very happy that I have it to my collection.
kadz
View Profile
Regular user
187 Posts

Profile of kadz
These magicians are absolutely brilliant
When are they going to come up with a new DVD/book??
If they are, I will not hesitate to order
Jeremy L.
View Profile
Special user
800 Posts

Profile of Jeremy L.
Can someone give me some more info on the linking rubberband effect?
Jeremy L.
Do you buy ethically?
Magic Fakes
wayno
View Profile
Veteran user
Canada
323 Posts

Profile of wayno
Quote:
On 2005-11-12 17:01, Tim Ellis wrote:
Email Thomas Fraps at ThomasFraps@trick17.com and he'll put you in touch with the specific Finger you're looking for.

Thanks Tim. You have made my day. Smile

Sincerely,
Wayne Stevenson
The SpookClub
Wayne Stevenson
The SpookClub
http://www.spookclub.com
God-glorified
View Profile
Special user
697 Posts

Profile of God-glorified
Definitely worth strong consideration
I loved it
Ephes. 2:8-9

For by GRACE are ye saved through faith; and that NOT OF YOURSELVES: it is the gift of God: NOT OF WORKS, lest any man should boast.
joker 55
View Profile
Special user
England.
711 Posts

Profile of joker 55
Hi, I was just wondering on this DVD do the tricks require gimmicks?
and if so, are there any that don't and arethere more gimmicks than none etc.?
Shikina
View Profile
Loyal user
Los Angeles
256 Posts

Profile of Shikina
Joker, in response to your question, the truth is that most of the tricks on this set DO require something other than coins, cards, and your charming personality. There are a couple of impromptu pieces and ideas on the dvd, but most require a set-up and/or gimmicks. That said, the routines are all professional caliber, so if you imagine yourself having a paying gig in the future or any other type of performance situation where using a lot of subterfuge is not so unreasonable, then you will be very happy with this dvd. But (and I know that I will take some flack for saying this) you do not want this dvd if you are looking for impromptu material. PM me and I would gladly discuss this in more depth.
neoepicurus
View Profile
New user
74 Posts

Profile of neoepicurus
This is a tremendous DVD; seems from their presentation these guys really love what they are doing. Apart from the pretty good instructional stuff, the performances themselves here are really really good. And in one of them, Gaston does a Cups & Balls routine filled with his imitations of various types of characters as to how they would perform the routine, ending with an imitation of Juan Tamariz which has to be seen to be believed!
Andi Peters
View Profile
Inner circle
1331 Posts

Profile of Andi Peters
This is the most enertaining DVD produced in my opinion. Only David Stone's real secrets of magic has come close in recent years in terms of production values.
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
5862 Posts

Profile of motown
I would agree.
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » The Movie by The Flicking Fingers (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL