The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Everything old is new again » » Ink to Goldfish (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

revlovejoy
View Profile
Special user
Pennsylvania
765 Posts

Profile of revlovejoy
I purchased a small version of this effect 10 years ago. I upgraded to a slightly larger version about 5 years ago. It was made on a small scale, and sold through a local magic shop that is now closed. I'm changing up my fish routine, and retiring the ITG. I was going to put it up on the for-sale board, but if there's someone still holding the rights, I don't want to be in violation.

Should I be concerned?
irossall
View Profile
Special user
Snohomish, Washington
529 Posts

Profile of irossall
I wouldn't be concerned at all but that is just me.
I don't see the difference in selling the effect/props and selling your car as long as you are not making duplicates I really don't think you are in any violation at all.
If this is a violation then all of the yard sales I have been to are run by criminals and so are second hand stores and swap meets.
Iven Smile
Give the gift of Life, Be an Organ Donor.
cfleming
View Profile
New user
Chris Fleming Long Beach, Ca.
81 Posts

Profile of cfleming
I believe this effect was invented by Gen Grant and He's long gone. I agree with irossall. Wouldn't worry about it.
--Chris
I don't have a solution, but I admire the problem.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Everything old is new again » » Ink to Goldfish (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL